minivan $244 2/28-3/5 national/alamo

bsusanmb

Childhood sweethearts married on the Magic 6/2/13
I can't believe my good fortune. I waited forever to get a rental car as the prices were in the $400 and $500 range. Today I went onto Alamo and got a Minivan for less than $240 with all fees at MCO. That was with the free coupon on the site. All the small cars were over $400. I check with my emerald club on National and got the minivan without any coupon for $244.34 all taxes etc from MCO for the week. WOW. I am really happy. Would have hated to schlepp the buses at WDW and be stuck eating on property the entire week! Sweet tomatoes here we come!

I can't believe my good fortune. I waited forever to get a rental car as the prices were in the $400 and $500 range. Today I went onto Alamo and got a Minivan for less than $240 with all fees at MCO. That was with the free coupon on the site. All the small cars were over $400. I check with my emerald club on National and got the minivan without any coupon for $244.34 all taxes etc from MCO for the week. WOW. I am really happy. Would have hated to schlepp the buses at WDW and be stuck eating on property the entire week! Sweet tomatoes here we come!

In case you are interested Budget also has a good rate for a minivan for those dates using Costco BCD W852802 and E-Coupon MUGZ029 for $30.00 off. The total including all taxes after coupon is applied when you return vehicle will be $203.72.

great rate. I can not seem to come up with a great rate. I need a mini van from 2/24 (about 9:30pm) through 3/4 (about 1:30pm). In and out of MCO. I tried alamo, national and the budget code above and can not find anything that is a good deal.

I'm hoping for a little magic.

great rate. I can not seem to come up with a great rate. I need a mini van from 2/24 (about 9:30pm) through 3/4 (about 1:30pm). In and out of MCO. I tried alamo, national and the budget code above and can not find anything that is a good deal.

Keep in mind for the budget coupon, the price does not come off until your return your car. So the price you are probably seeing is with the coupon still added in. I was nervous about this process, but my daughter rented a minivan from them in November and sure enough at the end, the coupon discount was substracted from the total for the receipt she received.

The president's week rate is very high, and 2/24 is within that week. I hope some great special comes availble before you leave! :wizard:

Try Budget using BCD x474200 (travelocity public code) and E-Coupon MUGZ029 for $30.00 off. I get $329.41 using your dates and times for a minivan after the coupon is applied when you return vehicle.

What week are you traveling that you got the $240 rate? My rates are still at $454 for April 27th to May 5th. I am thinking they might drop next month.

Hi Webworm. First off thank you for posting the discounts. It bested my previous ressi by $85. I used the BCD and coupon code you mentioned and got a $415 rate(tax/fees included) for a minivan in Nov. for 9 days. Will this coupon give me an additional discount on return? If so how much will it take off?

Double check that it includes mileage---I almost got bit by this in a similar situation, when an SUV (without mileage) was much less expensive than smaller cars (with mileage)---but you had to read the fine print to see the difference.

Hi Webworm. First off thank you for posting the discounts. It bested my previous ressi by $85. I used the BCD and coupon code you mentioned and got a $415 rate(tax/fees included) for a minivan in Nov. for 9 days. Will this coupon give me an additional discount on return? If so how much will it take off?

Yes the Coupon posted above will give you another $30.00 off the rental and will be applied when you return the minivan.

I did check and it includes unlimited miles. Thanks again for the coupon code. Much appreciated.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter