Miniture Golf

MrsTigger

<font color=green>DLRP board....guaranteed to make
I know there are two mini golf courses but where are they and how would we get to them from Animal Kingdom lodge?

Would you recommend either one? I'm thinking it might be a good time away from the park activity.

thanks

Never been but for the one which is winter themed you get off the bus at Blizzard Beach. I believe the other one is near the Swan and Dolphin resorts.

Never been but for the one which is winter themed you get off the bus at Blizzard Beach. I believe the other one is near the Swan and Dolphin resorts.

Blizzard Beach one (Winter Summerland) is said to be the better one and is the one we want to do this year. It will be the easiest from AKL - just take the DTD/BB bus from your resort.

I have played them all several times. You have two courses at WinterSummerland, which is right next door to Blizzard Beach. There is also Fantasia Gardens which is at the Swan/Dolphin resort, and within walking distance from the boardwalk or alternatively get the boat from either Epcot (International Gateway) or Hollywood Studios.

Personally I prefer the WinterSummerland courses but they are both fun. :thumbsup2

We liked winter summerland - did the winter course, really cute theme. Get off the bus at blizzard beach. If you are onsite you get a coupon for a free round and once you have played I think you can play again the same day for 50% off.

I love the Fantasia golf - but be aware there is very little shade there. We went in the middle of the day and got a little sunburnt (I think it was so hot that we sweated off the sun block as we had no problems anywhere else.)

Blizzard Beach one (Winter Summerland) is said to be the better one and is the one we want to do this year. It will be the easiest from AKL - just take the DTD/BB bus from your resort.
I wouldn't take the DTD bus to get to BB. ;)

BB bus shared with DHS.

We are sad that we didn't get to either mini golf course last trip, but we hope to do both next time. Thanks for this thread as now I know that WinterSummerland is better we'll try that one first.

I think you can play again the same day for 50% off.
Same day or next day when we did it at Easter. We had vouchers from Cast member friends for 1st round free, which then gave us 50% off other course at WinterSummerland and 50% off at Fantasia so we got 3 rounds for price of 1.

We've done the Fantasia Gardens one (the crazy golf one, not the mini fairway one), and are going to do the Winter Summerland in September. I think I am most looking forward to that one! :goodvibes

We combined WinterSummerland the day we did BB (don't forget BB parking is free even for offsite guests), really enjoyed it!
Going to try Fantasia Gardens this time I think :)

:goodvibes

We have done Fantasia Gardens & the winter one at BB. We much preferred the Fantasia Gardens & will be doing it again this year. We also found the staff more friendly there, which may have made it stand out to us.

Anyone done the Congo River minature golf, is it any good?

Thought the wintersummer land golf a bit expensive for what it was.

Do you have to get a voucher from your hotel for this, or just show your room card key at the golf place?

I believe this is reference to the extras package you get with booking direct with Disney Travel company, not just for staying in a Disney resort, you get 1 free round per room not per person.

Magical Extras

EARmails Service
Disney Store Merchandise Discount at disneystore.co.uk
Niki Bryan Spa Discount
Walt Disney World Marina Discounts
Preferred Fireworks Viewing for Wishes™ Fireworks at the Magic Kingdom® Park
Preferred Fireworks Viewing for IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth at Epcot®
Planet Hollywood® Dining Certificate
Planet Hollywood® Souvenir Merchandise Keepsake
One round of Miniature Golf

Yes it was a coupon in our resort welcome pack for 1 free round for 1 adult. We booked direct with WDW US site.

because the wintersummerland course is preferred does it get quiet busy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter