minigolf at epcot resort

pandorazboxx

Busch Gardens User
I was reading about fantasia fairways and was curious if you had to be staying at Disney to go to their minigolf courses? We are staying near Seaworld, but were thinking of making a day of minigolf and wanted to check out that course.

I was reading about fantasia fairways and was curious if you had to be staying at Disney to go to their minigolf courses? We are staying near Seaworld, but were thinking of making a day of minigolf and wanted to check out that course.

You do not need to be staying at a Disney resort to play mini golf at WDW. All you need to do is pay the fee.

As pp said, all you need to do is pay for the round. The entrance to Fantastia is across from the S/D and there is a large parking lot so you won't have any problems. Just know that if you are going to play the fantastia side there is usually a wait. The fairways side usually doesn't have much, if any, wait.

Thanks guys! We were planning on going on a Wednesday the week before columbus day. But I imagine it is busy all the time around Disney.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter