Minibars still around?

Sea-Donkey

DIS Veteran
Back in the day, Caribbean Beach had minibar fridges (~91). I've been staying at Port Orleans/Dixie landings since then, but they don't have them...though both are moderate resorts. Does CBR still have them or what is the deal? Just curious.

Back in the day, Caribbean Beach had minibar fridges (~91). I've been staying at Port Orleans/Dixie landings since then, but they don't have them...though both are moderate resorts. Does CBR still have them or what is the deal? Just curious.

We stayed at CBR Sept 2005 and no minibar, just a regular fridge.

Only places I remember seeing the minibar was GF Sugarloaf and Swan/Dolphin.

No mini-bars at the CBR in June, 2006. You can buy drinks at the Banana Cabana bar near the main pool. I really think you'd love to go back to the CBR. We thoroughly enjoyed our 10 day stay. So much so that we are going back in just 52 days! Have a great trip, Lisa

In December 2002 we stayed at Beach Club and we had a mini bar. Didn't dare touch that stuff, though - it was expensive!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter