• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Miniature Train in Germany at EPCOT

Melora

Disney Dreaming
Is the mini train set up near Germany in EPCOT still running?
My kids were asking about it the other day and wanted to see it again.

THANKS!

It was when we were there Sept 08 - haven't heard anything about it not being there or not being operational.

There was only 1 train running last week. I heard a few people make the comment that they were surprised because usually there are 2 or 3 running at one time.

It was during the first week of October 2008.

I certainly hope they keep it up, it's one of my DS7's favorite things about Epcot. When he was 4, I must have spent hours watching the thing over our vacation.

We were discussing Disney just last week, and sure enough, he brought up getting a brat & kraut at Germany and sitting around watching the train. He can hardly wait.

Still running!

train_0318.jpg

:upsidedowDoes anyone know if they change the village name on the sign post by the train? When I was there in 2007, the sign was actually the name of the village my sister and I were born in (Army brats). My sister was on that trip with us, so we got our picture taken under the sign for our mom. It was pretty cool!

Just back last night from WDW. As of Sunday, there were two trains running in Germany. My kids sat there and loved looking at the trains and small village houses in the layout.

I've been cursed with those trains. I have never ever seen them actually running in all the times I've been to Epcot. I make a point of checking each time too! :confused3 :lmao:

:upsidedowDoes anyone know if they change the village name on the sign post by the train? When I was there in 2007, the sign was actually the name of the village my sister and I were born in (Army brats). My sister was on that trip with us, so we got our picture taken under the sign for our mom. It was pretty cool!

That is so neat! What a great pic to have!

Just back last night from WDW. As of Sunday, there were two trains running in Germany. My kids sat there and loved looking at the trains and small village houses in the layout.

I saw them running on Sunday, too! :wave2:
Wasn't the weather great?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter