Miniature Golf Question

Jinnyboom

Mouseketeer
As part of my DC "room only" package...we get a free round of mini golf....can anyone tell me if this includes Winter/Summer Land..and if so......where is this....and what are the operating hours??
I so hate to waste a "freebie"...........thanks so much in advance for all replies!!

Winter-Summerland is located next to the Blizzard Beach water park. You should be able to use your free round there with no problems. It really is a lot of fun! The Santa Claus theme is SO adorable and the courses are really fun to play. We always visit Winter-Summerland while we are at Disney World! Fantasia Gardens is a lot of fun, too. It is located just across from the Swan hotel in the Epcot area. I think the hours for both are 9a.m. to 11p.m. - or something pretty close to that. We like to go at night after the parks have closed. Here is a link with some info.

http://www.wdwig.com/golf2.htm

Have fun!

Winter/Summerland should be included...it is a great place to play. Located by Blizzard Beach.

Enjoy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter