Miniature golf courses at Disney

deedeed

Gotta Love Disney!
Hi,
My family and I are coming in Feb 5th thru the 13th. I have always wanted to try the miniature golf courses (winter summerland and Fantasia gardens) but we have never had the chance. Any advice on either of the courses would be great. What is better for a 7 and 10 year old? Which do you like better and why? Thanks!:)

I thought I remembered reading that one is closed for rehab, but I can't find it anywhere. Double check before you go!

My boys (12, 9, 7) love mini golf and we always try to go one evening while at Disney - it is a relaxing family night. While we have done both courses, they all prefer Winter/Summerland. It has a lot of cute props and is themed really nicely. Just a heads up - around here mini golf is about 5 or 6 dollars, it is about double that at the Disney courses.

We took an day and just did all 4 mini golf courses last year. It was really fun.
You pay full price for your first round of the day and can play as many otehr rounds as you want at either of the courses for half price on the same day.

Witner/Summerland was the hands down favourite. The Fantasia course is pretty and whimsical but not nearly as FUN as the others AND it is much more ofca difficult course, so that by the end me little guy was getting quite frustrated.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter