Miniature cake decorating at Sanaa

Splashboat

Always looking for cheap airfare
Wondering if anyone participated in the 3:30 miniature cake decorating offered at Sanaa. If so, can you describe it and if you found it worth the time?

Have always wanted to do this, so am also interested to see what somebody posts about that experience.

I've done it. I'm not planning to do it again. You get a little bundt cake, about cupcake size. They have some gel for decorating, and i think some sprinkles and some other stuff to put on the cake. They had us sitting on the little stools outside Sanaa, so you were basically decorating the cake on your lap. The little ones stood and put their cake (on a plate) on the stool. The cookie decorating over at Boma is much better.

It was cute for my 5 yr old DGS, but I'd hardly call it cake decorating. Like PP said, small cake, some gel and sprinkles. !5 mins tops.

Good to know. We'll get to it one of these times if we happen to be around but nothing we will try to schedule in our plans. Thanks!!

Is there a charge either for this or for the cookie decorating at Boma? And has anyone ever seen anyone there with an ECV? If not, I can probably park my ECV and use my cane as long as I can sit to decorate.

Thanks for the info on the mini cake decorating; still sound like something fun for our DD5 & DD3. We did the cookie decorating just over a year ago in Boma, and that was pretty fun for them (DW even got a cookie to decorate). The handed out pre-made animal shaped sugar cookies on a paper plate, then put different color icing and sprinkles in the center for everyone to use. These are good for giving the kids a break from the parks and pools.

Is there a charge either for this or for the cookie decorating at Boma? And has anyone ever seen anyone there with an ECV? If not, I can probably park my ECV and use my cane as long as I can sit to decorate.

No, there is no charge. I honestly think they would handle the ECV at Boma as if someone was using it to dine there. The restaurant is closed when this activity occurs so there is plenty of space.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter