• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

mini wedding cakes?

inloveindisney

DIS Veteran
I know there is some way to get a mini wedding cake. Can anyone help me out? If there is a restaurant that serves them, that woudl be great, but I might like to have one delivered to my room too.
Thanks

You can order them through either the GF or BWI Bakeries. To have them delivered to your room you must be staying at either. We had our delivered to Narcooses during the fireworks. I was going to order the mini wedding cake, but changed my mind when I saw how tiny they are. They are the size of a cupcake, thats only enough for one person!! I ordered a 6 inch round cake that had 3 layers with buttercream filling! Beautiful cake! It was $55.00 and it also had a white chocolate minnie and mickey dressed as bride and groom. The white chocolate also had gold edible paint on it. It was so adorable that we ended up not eating it there (This past Monday night!), so we bought a cooler and filled zip lock baggies w/ ice. It made it back home and we were able to share it with DH son. It was worth it, you might want to think about just ordering a small cake like we did.....you can also get the white chocolate castle on it.

tinkerrn said:
You can order them through either the GF or BWI Bakeries. To have them delivered to your room you must be staying at either. We had our delivered to Narcooses during the fireworks. I was going to order the mini wedding cake, but changed my mind when I saw how tiny they are. They are the size of a cupcake, thats only enough for one person!! I ordered a 6 inch round cake that had 3 layers with buttercream filling! Beautiful cake! It was $55.00 and it also had a white chocolate minnie and mickey dressed as bride and groom. The white chocolate also had gold edible paint on it. It was so adorable that we ended up not eating it there (This past Monday night!), so we bought a cooler and filled zip lock baggies w/ ice. It made it back home and we were able to share it with DH son. It was worth it, you might want to think about just ordering a small cake like we did.....you can also get the white chocolate castle on it.

Did you have an intimate wedding? If you do have an intimate wedding can you have a cake delivered to a resturant?

Did you have an intimate wedding? If you do have an intimate wedding can you have a cake delivered to a resturant?

Yes you can. We are having ours delivered to Rainforest cafe to serve instead of dessert. All we had to do was inform our EM of the restaurant & time. :) :) :) :)

The contemporary's cali. grill will make one for you too. We had one specially made for our parents anniversary visit this Sept. They did an excellent job, the mini cake turned out beautiful.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter