Mini Vans In June!!!

Master Grayson

<font color=blue>Haunted Mansion Ghost Host
Anyone going down in June renting a mini van? Just curious what your rental cost's the best I can come up with is $340.88 from 13-23. Using continental code #5037126 and coupon code #10009123. :confused3

I reserved a MiniVan for 1 week at the end of April from National. I started out with a 295.00 rate before I started reading these boards. Then I went to the mousesavers site and by using the National codes there I was able to get that rate down to 204.00. Not sure how much different the rates are between April and June but it's worth a try.

Jackie

I am renting a mini-van from National from May 31 to June 10. As of today with Continental and Entertainment Book coupon, it is $317.

Master Grayson said:
Anyone going down in June renting a mini van? Just curious what your rental cost's the best I can come up with is $340.88 from 13-23. Using continental code #5037126 and coupon code #10009123. :confused3

I got a total price of about $320 picking up on 6/13 and returning on 6/24 using the Continental code and the Entertainment coupon. The Priceless code get you to $329.

Checked again on Sunday and National went down to around $285.00 for my dates. The weekly and daily rates both went down.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter