Mini sea world/ renaissance review

MondaysChild

Mouseketeer
Just got back from our trip! We spent three days in Juno Beach before driving up to Orlando. We stayed at the Renaissance and I really loved it! The location is literally across the street from sea world. . The room was big! It had a king bed, sofa, chair, foot stand, bench, coffee table, three end tables, dresser, desk and chair and still had a ton of space. The only thing the room lacked was a hair dryer. Weird. Wonder if it was just our room? They had a free craft and game for the kids daily, nightly movie, good size pool, and a really nice little kids area. They do charge for Internet in your room (free in the lobby) and parking. We used our sea world pass and just kept the car there to avoid paying (I know that's cheap!). But we did pay the Internet fee to have it in our room. They ad a little ice cream shop I the hotel that my daughter enjoyed! Our room had a terrible view straight on but if you looked sideways you could see the nice pool area. We didn't do room service, but I had a chicken sandwich and a burger and both were good.

Sea world was good! We love the dolphin nursery and had great seats at the dolphin show. If you sit at the bottom all the way to the left it was a super view of the dolphins underwater as they came and left the big " tank". My daughter really liked the shamu rocks tour. A couple times we got to the shows about 15 early, but they were full already! Busy week! We have super Grover sesame passes and every day but one the guard gave us preferred parking cards. We used the pass for food discounts, gift shop discounts, and reserved seating at shamu stadium.

We felt like we needed a taste of disney so we booked dinner at fort wilderness and stayed for the campfire/singalong. If your kids say up late you could easily stay for the movie, the water parade, and the fireworks and get a great bang for your buck. I learned ft wilderness is not for me, but overall it gave us our disney fix!

Any questions? Let me know!

Thanks for this report. We are using the Super Grover pass this coming Christmas, so I am glad to hear we can get food and shopping, as well as a chance to get preferred parking.

Super Grover was a time saver too. Sadly they don't have a pass holder only line like they do at sesame, but at least you can bypass what always seems like a huge line to get your tickets! I think that alone saved us 30 minutes getting in! The reserved seating at shamu stadium is nice too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter