Mini Mist Fans

Liz&Griff'smom

Mouseketeer
My family is going to Disney World in a week. I have decided to purchase some mini mist fans in order to make the heat more bearable. Does anyone have any suggestions on certain brands or types of mini misting fans that worked well for you and where you purchased them? We have a WDW blue and yellow fan but are looking for something smaller. Thanks!

Someone in our party had one of those misting fans during a prior Disney trip. Honestly, we all tried it and found it useless. It did nothing for 'cooling' purposes and just makes you feel wet/sticky/clammy in hot/humid weather. I don't think they are worth the bother of dragging around all day at the parks. Disney is July/August is going to HOT/HUMID no matter what you do.

I agree with the pp that those misting fans are pretty useless.

They'll feel good for a few seconds until the sunlight on water on your skin makes you feel steam-cooked.

A good sunhat along with the old standards--shady rest spots, lots of non-caffeinated liquids and staying out of the parks in mid-sfternoon--still works best, IMO.

We actually bought ours AT WDW, this was years ago but we still have them. The best ones were from AK. And I disagree, we loved them and think they work great. We’ve used them all over the world.

My family is going to Disney World in a week. I have decided to purchase some mini mist fans in order to make the heat more bearable. Does anyone have any suggestions on certain brands or types of mini misting fans that worked well for you and where you purchased them? We have a WDW blue and yellow fan but are looking for something smaller. Thanks!
We've had this style for a few years and we only bring one for a family of 4. It has a small reservoir for water and has a USB charger. It's not a portable AC but it does feel nice when filled with cold water. We also use cooling towels and tend to think those work even better.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07D6FGMFY/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

We have an O2cool misting water bottle with a fan. $10 at Walmart and Target. We actually forgot about it and only remembered we had it on our last day! We did like it but we also don't usually carry a bag in the park. Soo lugging it around was a hassle. I only brought it that one trip. I will bring it when I take my grand daughters and can clip it to the stroller lol!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter