Mini Minnie's 3rd trip TR

Wow Pluto was fantastic, thats such a very special memory to have made and Elsie is adorable in her Jessie outfit. Great TR, thoroughly enjoyed it, bring on the Christmas PTR I say :thumbsup2

Aww Leanne, that note from Pluto made me choke up a bit too! :hug: Pure disney magic! :cloud9:

You must be very proud of Elsie, she is such a beautiful lil princess :lovestruc Always love your TRs ::yes::

Wow Pluto was fantastic, thats such a very special memory to have made and Elsie is adorable in her Jessie outfit. Great TR, thoroughly enjoyed it, bring on the Christmas PTR I say :thumbsup2

He really was truly amazing! I love her Jessie dress can't wait for Halloween so she can wear it again!

Aww Leanne, that note from Pluto made me choke up a bit too! :hug: Pure disney magic! :cloud9:

You must be very proud of Elsie, she is such a beautiful lil princess :lovestruc Always love your TRs ::yes::

Its so special if it wasnt in her book I would frame it.

I really am she is such a great little character she has me and Dave in stitches all the time!

Aw thank you :blush:

Such a lovely TR. Great character animation can just make a trip. Love your photos and Elsie's beyond adorable in her Jessie dress.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter