Mini-meet at Chesapeake, VA DS

JamesD

<font color=blue>DVC-Trivia Contest, Apr-2006: Hon
I would like to invite everyone that lives in the Hampton Roads area of VA to come out to the Chesapeake Square Mall Disney Store on Tuesday night at 7 pm for some good, old fashioned pin trading! If this works out, I would like to shoot for every 2nd and 4th Tuesday of the month. Call (757) 488-9455 if you need directions.
I can't make it every Tuesday night, and I'm sure other people can't as well. Email me if you think you can make it, or if you have any other ideas to encourage others to start pin trading on Tuesday nights. The DS manager has promised us a table, if we need it. We have told some people that don't frequent the boards that we would get the word out, so please don't disappoint them. Please tell as many people as you can and encourage them to come to the DS on Tuesday nights. Thanks!

That's great that there are still pin meets going on at other Disney Stores. We still try to meet 2 Tuesday's a month at our store at the Francis Scott Key Mall in Frederick, MD. A lot of socializing and some trading. Good luck!! We would love a table at our store...we usually just sit on the floor and try to keep out of everyone's way!!

A table? I agree with n2mm - we wouldn't mind a table! We usually set up on the counter behind the cash wrap. It seems to work for CMs & guests :).

Sounds good to me. I could probably make it about once a month. I have to show up at the Lynnhaven store in Virginia beach too! Maybe we could alternate with the stores. There are about 6-10 people that we trade with at the Lynnhaven store.

Candy
:Pinkbounc

Sorry I couldn't make it last night (although I did warn Nan to expect you all!) I thought I'd have the night off, but our SM had her baby earlier than expected so I'm working every night this week at the Lynnhaven store. Mom might be on to something...2nd Tuesday at Ches. Square, 4th Tuesday at Lynnhaven?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter