Mini Golf transportation

honeymo78

Don't dream it, be it
Since mini golf is included in our package I thought we'd take advantage of it and get in a game or two. I read that both courses are open until 11pm so I thought we might want to do this after dinner at the Yachtsman Steakhouse - we would be going to play golf around 9pm. I have never gone to either course and we will be relying on disney transport. How can we get there from Yacht Club and then return to Wilderness Lodge? Which one is easier to get to - Winter SUmmerland or Fantasia? Thanks!

I'd recommend walking over to Fantasia Gardens (It's across the street from the Swan) After that, you can take a cab back to WL... or, you can take a DTD bus and transfer to WL there.

During the normal operating hours of Blizzard Beach, you can take that bus to get to Winter Summerland.

You can actually walk to the Fantasia Mini Golf from the Yacht Club. You cut through the Swan and Dolphin, pass the pool, to the main road. The mini golf is across the street. There is no bus transportation back to Wilderness Lodge. You would have to return to one of the hotels and make your way back from there.
Fantasia is more crowded than Winterland. There are two courses to play. The traditional mini golf that is themed to the Fantasia movie and the "regular" golf course. The regular course is much less crowded but less fun.

Thanks for the prompt responses. It looks like we'll go to Fantasia Gardens from Yacht Club. Is it a long walk? After that we'll head over to DTD - that's how we were planning to get back to WL from YC anyway. Can we just pick up a bus to DTD from Swan/Dolphin or do we need to go back to YC?
Thanks again.

Originally posted by jiminy14
As for Winterland/Summerland, there is absolutely no transportation back to anywhere once Blizzard Beach has closed.

Actually... the Epcot bus runs until 9:00pm.

Originally posted by honeymo78
Thanks for the prompt responses. It looks like we'll go to Fantasia Gardens from Yacht Club. Is it a long walk? After that we'll head over to DTD - that's how we were planning to get back to WL from YC anyway. Can we just pick up a bus to DTD from Swan/Dolphin or do we need to go back to YC?
Thanks again.

It's not a long walk, I've done it many times...

You can pick up a DTD bus from Swan or Dolphin.

If you happen to see a MK bus (if the MK is still open) you can also take that bus. Let the driver know you're going to WL.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter