Mini golf ?s

JohnsonsFour

Mouseketeer
Hello -

Can someone tell me if reservations are required for mini golf? If possible, we'd like to walk up when our schedule permits.

Also, does anyone have a recommendation for which location might be easier for an uncoordinated 6-year old boy?

I appreciate any advice!

Thanks in advance :)

We have played a few times without wait. They were in February, May and October trips.

Fantasia in front of Swan & Dolphin is wonderful FAMILY FUN!!!!

Don't sweat it just go have fun!! :thumbsup2

We have played a few times without wait. They were in February, May and October trips.

Fantasia in front of Swan & Dolphin is wonderful FAMILY FUN!!!!

Don't sweat it just go have fun!! :thumbsup2

FANTASTIC! Thanks for the speedy reply! We're headed out in 2 weeks. All of our reservations are made and then I had an afterthought about adding mini-golf. (LOL) We'll play it by ear then.

Thank you again :)

Yeah, you should be fine. I've never made a mini golf reservation and I've never waited either.

As for the 6 yo, I think the courses at Winterland/Sumerland were easier than Fantasia but Fantasia has some really neat effects. Either way you will have a great time. We have done the courses several times and once had to wait until a specific tee time but it was only a wait of ten minutes or so. AND if you go again within 24 hours, your second game is half price. Good enducement to go a second time and try out the other course!

I would go with Winter Summerland. Fantasia was kind of difficult, and I think that Winter/Summer is way cuter! Make sure you bring your camera! Oh and the little candy canes at the end are definitely a plus:santa:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter