Mini golf- best course? Winter Summerland or Fantasia?

khakismum

The wrinkles only go where the smiles have been.
We are headed down in a couple weeks and I want to get to a mini golf course while there. I'd like to hear opinions on which course you like. I have a course I leaning toward, but I'd like to hear some input from y'all.....annnnnnnnd GO! popcorn::

we like winter summerland better than fantsasy but fantasy has a more advance course if interested in that!

Love Winter Summerland. Definately NOT a hard course, but 1 where you will never, ever see that hole duplicated somewhere else. I like the winter side best!

We played at Winter/Summer and at Fantasia. I enjoyed both. However I prefer Fantasia. They actually have two regular mini-golf layouts and also, as previously mentioned, a bit more challenging layout. Also, it is a short walk to Boardwalk and Y&BC, so it is convienient to have lunch or a drink and relax after or before. Enjoy!

Winterland. Fantasia was hot and boring. One of the courses had nothing but greens and extremlu hard. The CM said most people leave halfway through.

My only tip would be that the lines at Fantasia can be longer since most people want to do the 'fun' course. If it's busy, it could be a while. I think W/S is a little more private and I feel like there is more theming. Both are really nicely done though, it's hard to pick a favorite.

Ok, it sounds like my leaning choice is the one to do, Winter Summerland. Thanks for the input y'all I appreciate it! :thumbsup2

We went to Winter Summerland a few weeks ago and my kids lived it. You choose which side you want to go on ( winter or summer), we choose winter since it's Christmas time and it was really fun! We will be back to try summer next time :)

Did all 4 courses in Oct. Definitely like Fantasia Gardens long course the best. Most challenging.

We did Winter Summerland just last week and really enjoyed it. We did the winter side. I really liked all the "surprises" you get along the course. I think next time we will do the summer side. :-)

guess we're the "odd" ones (not surprising;)), but we like fantasia gardens much, much more than winter/sumerland.
FG feels more upbeat, and better kept than WL. we've golfed at WL quite a few times, and something on the course was always broken/nonfunctioning, debris was on the course (candy wrappers, bottle caps, paper, etc), and the CMs appeared bored with their jobs :confused3
we play minigolf fairly often in WDW (average about 10-15 rounds over 10-11 days). the only bad side of FG is that it gets too crowded for us on fri & sat nights - but the BW is within walking distance for another entertainment option :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter