Mini Golf and Meal Deal

Portugal1000

DIS Veteran
We love mini golf bit never played at Universal so was thinking of booking the meal deal. Haven't eaten at any of the restaurants on the deal either so looking for recommendations. There will be three of us including our 15 year old son. How does it work when you book in advance, do you then have to book a time slot for golf and at the restaurant.
Will be there 11th August to 1st September so plenty of time.
Thanks

i did the mini golf/meal deal and thought it was a good deal.

look at the website that lists this UO deal.
you will see the participating restaurants and the meal that is in the program.
you will have several choices to choose from.
no advanced reservation is needed.

for the mini golf portion, go to the booth at the mini golf area and get a start time.
do the golf portion when ever you decide.
i have done it in the afternoon and also in the evening once it is dark.
enjoyed the golf both times.
(just pick a day it isn't raining)

We did it last year and will do it again this time. We bought online then swapped the printout for tickets at the booth in citiwalk. You don't need to dine and play on the same day. No need to reserve either. We ate at margaritaville and enjoyed it. There are some pics in my show me the minions trip report which is on the universal trip reports board. Great value - meal included entree, soft drink tax and tip.

This sounds like a good deal- can you use a preferred annual pass for a discount when you purchase?

This sounds like a good deal- can you use a preferred annual pass for a discount when you purchase?

I don't know for sure, but I'm betting no.......because the components are already discounted. Would be nice, though :) .

We did the meal and mini golf deal last August, and at at the now-closed Nascar Sports Grill. It was an excellent value and well worth the price. We may just purchase it again for our upcoming October trip.

you can buy it the day of at city walk .

guest services sells them besides other places.

quite a few times i have bought them at the spur of the moment while in city walk.
used the dining portion then and days later used the mini golf portion.

they don't sell out.

Thanks everyone. Great to know you dont have to use both portions on the same day. We are there for three weeks although only staying one night at PBH in the middle of holiday but plan to go to Universal quite a few times as for first time didn't buy Disney tickets (well have waterpark annual passes but no main parks) so will have more time this year. Will probably do this twice to experience both courses.

last week I purchased a pass, 3 CS meals, and a meal and mini golf. I think it will be a good value. always good food anyplace in US or IOA. or citiwalk.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter