• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Mini Golf and Disney Quest Voucher

ifjf414

Mouseketeer
We will be in DW in a month and we recently got a our vouchers in the mail.

There will be six of us spread across 2 rooms. My in laws will be in the other room and don't care about mini golf or Disney Quest.

Are the vouchers room specific? So if 4 of us from one room want to go play mini golf can we use the 4 vouchers we have combined between the 2 rooms or will I only be able to use the 2 for my room?

You should be able to use both sets of vouchers without a problem. A few years ago we planned a last minute trip and needed to pick up our voucher packet at check in. For whatever reason our family's packet was not at our hotel so the CM at check in gave us an extra one for a cancelled reservation and just ripped out the personalized pages. We were also given our packet the next day when it finally arrived at the resort. We were able to use all 4 vouchers for mini golf during our stay. Have fun!

They are room specific. The lead guest's name should be on the vouchers.

Figmentmommy, who was listed on the first set of vouchers you were given? It may have been pixie dust that you were given. :goodvibes

They are room specific. The lead guest's name should be on the vouchers.

Figmentmommy, who was listed on the first set of vouchers you were given? It may have been pixie dust that you were given. :goodvibes

Good point- it may very well have been pixie dust! If I recall there were only two pages in the voucher booklet that had personal information on it and the CM tore them out and gave me the rest of the booklet. I don't think there were any names on the actual vouchers. However this was 2011 and things may have changed since then. I just looked at my old voucher book from 2013 and my name is on each of the individual vouchers- go figure! I guess it was my turn for some extra magic!:goodvibes

we have two coupon books for the same trip now because we added a day to our pkg after the 1st coupon book was mailed out. I wonder if we can use both sets of coupons or if they voided out the validity of the 1st set (there is a bar code at the bottom of the coupons for golf and disney quest).

Can you use the vouchers the day before you check in? We are getting there a day early and staying offsite that night and were wondering if we could use them then.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter