Mini-fridges at the value resorts

PeachPrincess

Earning My Ears
First off I apologize if this has been asked already but I could not find it anywhere. We are either going to stay at ASMo Or AOA. I am wanting to save on eating during our trip by have cereal, oatmeal and grits in our room for breakfast; and cold cuts, soup, canned pasta for lunches. I have heard that all the value resorts come with a mini fridge now, is this true? Last time we went was in 2007 and I think we did a fridge swap. Also if there are fridges are they cold enough to keep milk and cold cuts good and cold? I also am wondering if it is ok to bring a small microwave to heat foods up. Sorry so many questions. I feel like this is our first time going even though we have been before. But then I was with a frequent visitor. Am planning this all on my own this time.

Yes, all the Value resorts come with refrigerators. Good and cold? Can't say. Safely cold? Yes. PLEASE don't bring your own cooking appliances. Use the microwaves in the food court.

PLEASE don't bring your own cooking appliances. Use the microwaves in the food court.

Well is it ok to eat outside food in the food court then? I am sure heating in the micro at the food court would be futile since by the time we got back to the room with it it would be cold. If it's not ok then no biggie...will just eat sandwiches for lunch. :)

You're fine to bring your food and heat it up in the microwave in the food court. That's what it's there for. And then just eat it there. You will need to bring your own bowls and can openers, though.

If you'll be buying milk, make sure the containters are no bigger than 1/2 gallon to fit in the fridge.

You're fine to bring your food and heat it up in the microwave in the food court. That's what it's there for. And then just eat it there. You will need to bring your own bowls and can openers, though.

If you'll be buying milk, make sure the containters are no bigger than 1/2 gallon to fit in the fridge.

Oh good...that makes things much easier! And thanks about the milk...I will remember that one as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter