Mini Fridge at the Poly

Disneylvr

Always Disney Dreaming!
I thought mini fridges were now standard amenities at the moderate and deluxe resorts. However, I just read an answer to a question on the official "Disney Moms" forum and she said that mini fridges were available at the Polynesian and other resorts upon requests and at a fee??!!

Thank you! I knew the Contemporary did in 2006 and was sure that I had read the moderates and deluxes had them as a standard.

:rotfl: Y was that mom picked?!?!?? :rotfl: just kidding... According to the tiki man website its standard at the Poly!

You know that mom panel is a great idea but I have seen more than one inaccurate answer to a guest's question. We were counting on the fridge at the Poly so I just wanted to double check and I KNEW I could find the correct answer HERE. Thanks! BTW, I :love: the Tikiman site! All Poly questions can be answered there for sure.

When are you going??!?!? We just booked our first stay there and I am sooooooooooo excited! the Tiki man site is a wonderful place... between that site and here I havent left my computer in two days!!! :rotfl:

We will be guest at the Poly April 17-22nd! My daughter has autism and is a sensory seeker and loves water so we think the Poly will be a great match for her plus being on the monorail is a big plus.

We will be guest at the Poly April 17-22nd! My daughter has autism and is a sensory seeker and loves water so we think the Poly will be a great match for her plus being on the monorail is a big plus.

:( i wish it was sept... we could have met up! :( Wishing you and your family a WONDERFUL trip! :wizard:

Anyone know how much the mini fridges hold? I am going to be placing an order with Garden Grocer, and I don't want to get too much. I'll mostly be putting beverages in the fridge...milk, oj, bottled water, etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter