Mini August Dining Review w/pics

Great review!

So I guess Via Napoli is a really popular restaurant? I think it's only a couple of years old, right? We were wracking our brains about it when we ate at Tutu Italia this past July(it was our first visit since 2009). We were like"Was *that* there before?. We peeked in there and saw the wood fire ovens and yummy Pizzas and said that we DEFINITELY will eat here on the next trip.

Great review!

So I guess Via Napoli is a really popular restaurant? I think it's only a couple of years old, right? We were wracking our brains about it when we ate at Tutu Italia this past July(it was our first visit since 2009). We were like"Was *that* there before?. We peeked in there and saw the wood fire ovens and yummy Pizzas and said that we DEFINITELY will eat here on the next trip.

Yes it's popular and people rave about it. It's tough to get a decent ADR time even months in advance. The pizza is really good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter