Mini alcohol bottles

kmitchel

DIS Veteran
I'm going on a cold weather cruise this summer and for my FE I wanted to get about 30 mini bottles of Bailey's as part of my FE.

** Yes, I checked with my group and they are all amenable to receiving alcohol

My question is where is a good place to buy these online? When I looked around in Tampa, the mini bottles were close to $4.00 each. I found a couple of places online that were only .99, but the shipping was close to $200! Any suggestions on where I could find them cheaper?

Thanks in advance!

I'm going on a cold weather cruise this summer and for my FE I wanted to get about 30 mini bottles of Bailey's as part of my FE.

My question is where is a good place to buy these online? When I looked around in Tampa, the mini bottles were close to $4.00 each. I found a couple of places online that were only .99, but the shipping was close to $200! Any suggestions on where I could find them cheaper?

Thanks in advance!

Don't know about getting them cheaper, but I am concerned about how you are going to make sure someone underage won't be able to take them. Are you going to hand deliver to recipients or put in the FE. If they are just left in the FE anyone can grab them. Not trying to :stir: just want to make sure that the young ones onboard don't have access to it. :-)

We bought ours, in Tampa, at Total Wine. They have 0.99 ones, that weren't bad, and a lot at 1.99. Better the choice the more you'll pay, but that's the best price and selection I found.

Don't know about getting them cheaper, but I am concerned about how you are going to make sure someone underage won't be able to take them. Are you going to hand deliver to recipients or put in the FE. If they are just left in the FE anyone can grab them. Not trying to :stir: just want to make sure that the young ones onboard don't have access to it. :-)
That would be my concern, also. There always seem to be a number of young people groups roaming the ship, and something like that could be enticing.

Kids take magnets off of doors and probably take things from FEs; I would definitely be concerned about putting booze in the unattended FEs.

Probably a larger liquor store might have them cheaper. I know that they are twice as much at our local small liquor store than they are at the large one 1/2 hour away. As for kids stealing booze. I would be more concerned about the fact that a child was stealing out of an FE than a child stealing booze out of one. One would truly need to go through the pockets to find booze and with people walking along, It is highly doubtful.. If a child wanted booze on the cruise then they would simply go grab someones half empty alcohol cup that was discarded on a table. I personally am not worried about a gang of children rifling through my FE for booze.

Exactly Robin1981! If kids are going around unsupervised, raiding people's FE bags, then their parents have not raised them correctly and I seriously doubt that stealing my Bailey's to spike their hot chocolate is what will drive them to a life of crime. All hallways are monitored via cameras. I am not worried about kids stealing it.

For those that answered the question that I posted THANK YOU!! I'll have to check out Total Wine! That's exactly what I needed!

Exactly Robin1981! If kids are going around unsupervised, raiding people's FE bags, then their parents have not raised them correctly and I seriously doubt that stealing my Bailey's to spike their hot chocolate is what will drive them to a life of crime. All hallways are monitored via cameras. I am not worried about kids stealing it.

For those that answered the question that I posted THANK YOU!! I'll have to check out Total Wine! That's exactly what I needed!

Bingo!

I've had our local store order what I wanted in minis. I needed like 30. LOL! Maybe ask at a larger store if they can do orders for you.

I would be more concerned about the fact that a child was stealing out of an FE than a child stealing booze out of one.

If I were in charge of that child, I would feel more that way. If I were a fellow human who doesn't want alcohol accidentally in the hands of a child, I wouldn't put alcohol in a public passageway.

If a child wanted booze on the cruise

Because small children see mini bottles and TOTALLY know they are alcohol and that is why they might grab them, right? They couldn't possibly just think it's a neat bubble container, or just something pretty or cute or fun or neat...

If I were in charge of that child, I would feel more that way. If I were a fellow human who doesn't want alcohol accidentally in the hands of a child, I wouldn't put alcohol in a public passageway.

Because small children see mini bottles and TOTALLY know they are alcohol and that is why they might grab them, right? They couldn't possibly just think it's a neat bubble container, or just something pretty or cute or fun or neat...

Small children shouldn't be wandering around on a ship by themselves looking in FE's.

Thanks in advance!

BTW to everyone sharing their opinion and not answering the question, the OP never asked anyones opinion on if it was a good idea to put alcohol in the FE. They cleared it with their group, there is no DCL rule against doing it so move on.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter