Mingos in the Watah! What in the Wuhld?

I don't think I've followed your TRs in the past but I was loving your updates on FB and can't wait to hear more about your trip! We went almost the exact same dates last year and loved it! :thumbsup2

I'm here! Love the title!

MeMom: I'm sorry....but when I saw the picture I laughed. Not because of your hair or anything to do with you. It just tickled my funny bone. :flower3:

Love the pictures of the girls!

The interesting title pulled me...now I figured out what i means:laughing: very cute!

Can't wait to read, your daughters are adorable!:cutie:

I'm in! I've lurked on some of your other TRs and finally decided to just jump in on the fun. I love the title, took me awhile to understand it, but now I do :thumbsup2 Hahaha It still amazes me how your 5 year old daughter can go on so many rides, I was practically forced on Space Mountain my first time and that was over a year ago! Well, I'm a ride chicken so that's what you expect. Can't wait to read all about your summer trip! :mickeyjum

I'm here and looking forward to your adventures :cool1:

Jill, that picture of Brooklynn wearing the sunglasses is awesome!! She is a little Diva isn't she?!

I'm here! Can't wait for more! Memom- my mom is the same way with pictures. I rarely have any of her in them.

Got the bat signal on fb and I'm still on the 3rd page! Oh well! Can't wait to hear about your exciting adventure!

This "crazy internet friend" is reporting for duty! :lmao:

Am I seriously on the third page and you just started this last night? Tsk, tsk, tsk. :sad2:;)

I about laughed out loud when MeMom tried to bargain for triplets because of the picture. :rotfl:

Can't wait for all the new fun to be had here!!!

YIPPEE! You started your new TR! :love:

I am here...you can't shake me ....I will find you! :laughing:

Love the intro pics! The girls smiles are precious!

Memom it's a great candid pic so don't worry about it...no one is even looking at your hair...just your nose. :rotfl:

Great pic of John and the skewer! Did it live up to his expectations?

Brooklynnsmommy, I thought your favorite was a cherry turnover?

My favorite would be anything from the Main St. bakery. :lmao:

I can't wait to see all that you have in store for us.

Bring on the pics! :woohoo:

My husband, who is working from home today, rang me earlier and said "hun, Toby's received a post-card from Mickey Mouse - actually FROM America" - with a very puzzled tone to his voice!!!

I haven't seen it yet, nor has Toby (he's in nursery, I'm at work!) but a HUGE HUGE HUGE thank you to MeMom and Jill for doing something so kind, generous and thoughtful for me and my little boy all the way over the pond! THANK YOU!!! You really are special friends! :lovestruc

I can't wait to get home now, and see what Toby thinks to his post-card!!!!

Julie xxxxx

You owe me way more than an apology for that picture!
A couple million dollars, maybe.
Or triplets. :dance3:

As much as I try to fluff out the hair in WDW, it goes flat by the time I get to the bus stop. :headache: The saving grace for that picture is that it had Bella in it.

Remind me to accidentally step on your camera next time I see you. ;)

You have posted more than enough unflattering pictures of me over the past 14 trip reports, that I get 1 picture a report to intro you.

I'm in!

Love the picture of memom.

Brooklynn has been to Disney more times than I have and live only 2.5 hrs away. I'm jealous! :lmao: Don't worry....i'm working on catching up to her.

The girls look beautiful as always!

I'm along for another ride with you guys. Love your TR's.

She has gone quite a few times and is now a pint size tour guide. If we lived that close our trips would be many many more! We always say if we were just 8 hours away we would be able to make more trips much easier.

Staying up late has its benefits because I am here right at the start!! Can't wait to read all about it!:goodvibes

I was determined to get it started so after I put the girls to bed I started working on it. I was up way past my bedtime. :)

What great pictures!! Your girls are just gorgeous!!!

Can't wait for more!!

Thanks! I'm pretty partial to them. Hopefully we will get this report really rolling soon. MeMom and Brooklynn will be leaving in 13 weeks on the next adventure.

Did I really, truly, FOR REAL, make the 1st page?!?!

I did! I did!

Now I must read! LOL

Wonderful start Jill! The pic of MeMom made me SMILE! Woman, you are beautiful inside and out!

That pic of Brook on Dumbo melted my heart - along with the grins from Bella. :goodvibes:

Brooklynn has always been a picture poser. She did that one all by herself on the last day. Bella is a pretty smiley girl which just makes me smile.

Im here!! Yea You started!
:cool1:

And I got first page. Awesome!

Hopefully, we will get our fist update up soon.

I'm here!! :goodvibes

Oh my goodness, Jill, these two pictures are what it's all about!!! :lovestruc

Yep, it is! When I took both of those pictures I immediately knew thye would be their intro pictures.

Great start! Your girls are beautiful and can I also say they have the most awesome names! :thumbsup2

Thank you on both counts. Brooklynn is just a name I always loved and my mom's middle name is Lynn so she that is why we spelled it that way. Bellarie is actually Isabella Marie, but when Brooklynn was 2 and we decided on her name she called her Bellarie and it has just stuck.

The girls have gotten so big. Can't wait to hear more. We canceled are Aug trip so I have to live thru everyones trip reports.

They are growing like weeds. So sorry to hear about your trip. It is hard to do the responsible hing sometimes. I am sad to have to be a responsible adult in October and not go but excited for Brooklynn to get a special trip with her MeMom.

I am looking forward to more Disney shopping, shows and rides. Plus don't forget early morning walks to the food court at Pop.popcorn::

Early morning walks? What are you talking about? ;)

Wow--I am amazed at the number of trips your girls have already taken to the World!! What a great way to measure their growth through pictures at your happy place:goodvibes:cool1:

Most people are a little shocked when I tell them how many trips the girls have taken. Brooklynn was 11 months old on her first trip and Bellarie was 3 and a half months old.

I'm here! I just love that picture of Brooklynn on Dumbo :goodvibes

She is pretty sassy!

Hi! Those pics of Brooklynn and Bella are adorable! They have taken an impressive number of trips to WDW. We're only a few hours away and you've had more trips than us!

Oh - and the picture of the skewer from Ohana just made me hungry!!!

It was a lot of fun to sort through the pictures and pick the perfect intro ones. John was very excited about the Ohana meal and it did not dissappoint.

I'm in!

Jill that picture of Brooklyn on Dumbo is one of the best Disney pictures I have ever seen! It is postcard worthy!!!!!! You should enter that into the picture of the day contest on allears.net. I just love how the dwarfs are in the background, and her with those snazzy shades on......... it's just perfect!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter