Mine Train Photos

Rjsoto24601

Mouseketeer
Is there a photo taken on the Seven Dwarfs Mine TRain Ride that we can purchase after riding? We went on it last year, but I'm not sure if I missed this on our way out. Thanks!

Yes! If you have a MB, it automatically goes on your account. The last couple of times we also got a video clip of us on the ride mixed in with a standard beginning and end. Very nice, but I didn't buy it :)

If you have a magic band, your photo will be captured and you can buy the digital download. If no magic band, they do not have the traditional photo screens where you see youself, get a picture # and buy the photo.

And if you buy the Memory Maker, the photos and the video automagically get added to yor account.

Is the photo a new addition to the ride? We rode it in June and purchased Memory Maker. We didn't have photos from this ride automatically added to our account though.

Yes, relatively new. We did the same in July and got nothing. Then we went in December and got the pictures/video.

New in the fall sometime. I know my cousin got them and she went mid October.

My DD is a CM and was part of the test event to select the locations for the cameras and she moved down in August. For a couple hours after the park closed CMs rode for a couple hours while they tested a few locations.

If you have a magic band, your photo will be captured and you can buy the digital download. If no magic band, they do not have the traditional photo screens where you see youself, get a picture # and buy the photo.

Hi can I ask where can u see the photo? Does it still go onto your mb if you don't have a photo package? Thanks

Hi can I ask where can u see the photo? Does it still go onto your mb if you don't have a photo package? Thanks

On the web site, In your MDE drop-down menu, there's a section called Photography with Photopass and Memory Maker choices. You go there to view your photos.

Pictures show up there whenever you ride a phot-enabled ride or have your band scanned by a photographer. They still show up whether you have bought Memory Maker or not; if you have bought it you will be able to download all pictures for your prepaid price; if you don't have MM you get the option to buy individual downloads ($15 each)

Thanks for the info :) Where do we get the photo/video loaded onto our MB?

Hopefully my above reply is the answer you need - you see (and have the option to purchase) you photos in the photography section of your MDE account.

Here are a few of the photos from our trip last October...we had MM, so they were automatically linked to our account via our MBs. We also have a short video. They do this on ToT in DHS as well...
photo.php

photo.php
photo.php

photo.php
photo.php

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter