Mine Coaster Height?

Wanna be Ariel

DIS Veteran
Anyone have any idea what the height limit will be on the new coaster? Just trying it plan if my DS will be able to ride it. I hope it will be the same as Goofy's

Thanks! :thumbsup2

I'm sure that will be a pretty big deal when it's finally announced, as it will give some indication of the "thrill" factor involved in the ride.

The mine coaster height limit is 200'.

:thumbsup2 Very good, but with the anticipation around here I thought it was going to tower above MK a mile in the sky.

That's the second image of one of the vehicles I've seen. Those restraints (the vertical yellow bars) make me wince every time I see them.

Funny! Really? 38"? Better start giving him more milk. It will be close.

Thanks!

:rolleyes1 My parents always invested in thick soled tennis shoes for me and taught me how to stand with my heels lifted a bit from my shoe when my height was being measured... they'd loosen my shoe laces when about to enter the line... that would add about an inch :woohoo:

:rolleyes1 My parents always invested in thick soled tennis shoes for me and taught me how to stand with my heels lifted a bit from my shoe when my height was being measured... they'd loosen my shoe laces when about to enter the line... that would add about an inch :woohoo:

Yeah and had you been injured due to not fitting in the safety restraints I'm sure they would have sued :rolleyes1

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

I must have totally slept through that one! :lmao:

They announced it's 38" but people aren't complaining it means it's not going to be a big time thrill ride? Hmm.......

My only hope is that the ride lasts longer than 60 seconds. We've only been once since new fantasy land was open and lucky it was during a slow time. I cant help but shake my head at the folks who wait so long for the barnstormer when it only lasts 1 min!!!

My only hope is that the ride lasts longer than 60 seconds. We've only been once since new fantasy land was open and lucky it was during a slow time. I cant help but shake my head at the folks who wait so long for the barnstormer when it only lasts 1 min!!!

Well, I hope you don't get upset at 90 seconds.

Yeah and had you been injured due to not fitting in the safety restraints I'm sure they would have sued :rolleyes1

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Very short-for-their-age daredevils do what they can to get an extra inch. My DH took my DD on Barnstormer when she was an inch too short, and the CM had her stretch to "reach" the line. We would not have sued had she been injured, but I'm pretty sure there's at least an inch leeway worked in and I'm not too worried on a tame coaster.

Even though my kids are all well over 38 inches now, I am happy because (1) it will make it easier to convince my cautious older kid that it's really tame and (2) other people's short-for-their-age daredevils can ride.

Our dare devil 3yr old was just 40inches in November. She is so thin I swear a good breeze would knock her down (did not eexperience this with the older two)...was determined to ride everything she could so she wouldn't be left out. Rode ToT twice along with all the coasters she could multiple times. My father in law was a wreck and had a grip on her like you wouldn't believe (she's a papas girl)...but she loved them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter