• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Millionaire Host - Also Universal Video Guide???

Kas

Earning My Ears
Hi, we’ve just returned from a wonderful two-week break in Orlando. On our travels we happened to stop by Disney’s new ‘Who Wants To Be A Millionaire – Play It’ game.

I’m wondering if anyone else has noticed the similarity between Christen/Christy? Van Outen??? one of the host of the Millionaire show, and Christen star of the Universal Studios planning video? (sorry I can’t fully remember her name).:(

She was our host twice when we played Millionaire – I actually recognised her voice. My DH is not convinced, but I’m pretty sure it was her.

One of the floor managers turned out to be from one of the Disney planning videos. My DH recognised one of the floor managers as the guy from the Disney planning video who shows you how to use fastpass.

Anyone else spotted them?

:) :pinkbounc :) :pinkbounc :)

As of a month or so ago, the only full time WWTBAM female hosts were Tracy Woo (smaller asian woman) and Olgia Campbell (larger african-american woman). If it was either of them, you wither saw a sub (I've never seen anyone subbing before, though) or there have been some cast modifications.

On a related note, the floor manager and the host are one in the same. One show you might see that person playing the floor manager, and the next they may be host. It's all part of the same acting job.

Hi CoileyTheSpringSprite,

Maybe they've made some cast changes - I'm not sure.

Tracy Woo was our host quite a few times. But we also had Christen as our host a couple of times (over a four day period). We never saw any of the floor managers doubling up as hosts, but we did see the same floor managers almost every time we visited the show.

Perhaps as it was a Star Wars weekend - they needed to pull in extra staff. If this is the case - all credit to Christen as she was very polished in her presentation and seemed as though she'd been presenting the show from the beginning.

Now I'm even more confused!!:confused:
I was sure it was her!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter