• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Millie's (out the front of Fairfield Inn)

kazbar

Mouseketeer
Has anyone been to Millie's lately?
The yelp site is saying it has closed.

Their phone number is disconnected and the website is gone. A quick search leads me to believe the whole chain went under.

It was Excellent in the 1990's........ last 10 years, not so much!
Mimi's also recently sold, and its not as good as it once was either, with a shrunken menu.....

--Lori

Yes, Millie's is closed now. A lady at Fairfield said that they have been closed for a couple months now.

HTH,
Kriss pirate:

Their phone number is disconnected and the website is gone. A quick search leads me to believe the whole chain went under.

Hopefully something yummy will quickly occupy that prime space. We were so disappointed with our last visit to Mimi's, I wouldn't be a bit surprised if that chain goes under too.

thank you. It wasn't our favourite but it is nice to have a few options.
I hope something goes in there soon.

It was closed when we tried to go there for breakfast during our most recent trip in mid-May. The Fairfield was using the parking lot for their overflow. The attendant at the entrance said it had closed a week before and he directed us to Mimi's. We'd never eaten at either one before and we were satisfied enough at Mimi's.

Nooo! We loved their mac&cheese and salad. Saved our behinds one night, getting that as takeout, when we were staying at HoJo and were exhausted AND hungry.

Boo.

Mimi's was OK but nowhere near as tasty as that mac&cheese.

yes, no room service when we stayed at the Fairfield Inn last month.

kind of thought whether it would be a good idea if they made arrangements to get room service from McDonalds. probably a bad idea. that McDonalds seems to have a problem with getting orders correct and service is slow at times.

Oh no! I'm staying at the Fairfield Inn this year and was planning on eating there! We ate there last time we stayed at the Fairfield and loved it. I'm sad to hear that they closed. I guess we will have to get something at the McDonald's in the morning now. Not crazy about that but what can I do?

The little food market on the 3rd floor of the FFI has basic breakfast stuff - cereal, yogurt, bagels, muffins, breakfast sandwiches, milk, OJ, coffee, etc.. The price isn't great but it's convenient enough. I usually just grab a bowl of cereal and a yogurt and I'm good to go.

Otherwise, the premium grilled chicken wraps at McD's make for a quick and easy lunch or dinner without being too unhealthy.

we used to get the yoghurt parfait cups from McD's for breakfast when we stayed at the Fairfield. I think they were $1

About three weeks ago, I noticed that construction had started in the former parking lot, and given the area involved, the result will be much more than an addition to the existing building.

Glad to hear that they won't let it just sit there... but then, that's some valuable real estate there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter