• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Milliepie - can you do a few designs for me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Help!

If anyone can tell me how to size down the wonderful designs for an infants T-shirt ?

Any insight would be welcome

Thank you,
Melanie

Help!

If anyone can tell me how to size down the wonderful designs for an infants T-shirt ?

Any insight would be welcome

Thank you,
Melanie

Melanie,

The easiest way is once it is saved to your computer, copy the image (Ctrl C) and open a word document. Hit Ctrl V to paste the image. Right click once on the picture, go to Format Picture. On the top right side it will say Format Picture, click on that tab. There will be a box that says Behind Text. Click on that box, then click OK at the bottom of that pop up box. Now, grab a corner while holding down the mouse and push the graphic inward. Now you can make it any size you want. OR, where you saw the Layout tab, there is another tab that says size, click on that tab, make it roughly the amount of inches you want the size to be, click OK, and there you have it.

Scooby3x1y-you are so great for doing requests,I don't know if you can but I was wondering if you can do the buzz lightyear with the toy blocks with the name Jake.I looked through some of millipie's 4shared site and found some with different names but not Jake.I didn't see a blank one there or I would try to play around with it.I have not done shirts in 2 years and I have a new addition (5 month old ds)that will be taking his first trip this august.I had been trying to learn how to do some and had lots of blanks to work with but my laptop was stolen along with my software so I am back at step one.I have lots of new disigns to look through on the boards again and am excited to try again:goodvibes

Scooby3x1y-you are so great for doing requests,I don't know if you can but I was wondering if you can do the buzz lightyear with the toy blocks with the name Jake.I looked through some of millipie's 4shared site and found some with different names but not Jake.I didn't see a blank one there or I would try to play around with it.I have not done shirts in 2 years and I have a new addition (5 month old ds)that will be taking his first trip this august.I had been trying to learn how to do some and had lots of blanks to work with but my laptop was stolen along with my software so I am back at step one.I have lots of new disigns to look through on the boards again and am excited to try again:goodvibes

I'm sorry to hear about the theft. That totally stinks!:scared1:

This is my 3rd time to self-teach myself. After each cruise I kind of took a life hiatus ;), with 4 teenagers :hug:, but it was long enough that I forgot almost everything. So, I'm getting back into the swing of it all again. Post one that you have found, pref. with the same number of letters in his name.

Millie has not posted a blank for that one, nor the block letters to do it. She'll be back late July, or early August. If you don't leave before then, you can wait. I'll be happy to give it a try. Do me a favor, post a link that has the same number or letters, and post a link or two that has the same letters as Jake, like a Jason and Kaden. Does that make sense? I will try to extract and try to do just the letters. Gotta love a challenge.

Nevermind, I'm working on it. Buzz or Woody?

Melanie,

The easiest way is once it is saved to your computer, copy the image (Ctrl C) and open a word document. Hit Ctrl V to paste the image. Right click once on the picture, go to Format Picture. On the top right side it will say Format Picture, click on that tab. There will be a box that says Behind Text. Click on that box, then click OK at the bottom of that pop up box. Now, grab a corner while holding down the mouse and push the graphic inward. Now you can make it any size you want. OR, where you saw the Layout tab, there is another tab that says size, click on that tab, make it roughly the amount of inches you want the size to be, click OK, and there you have it.

Thank you very much!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter