Milliepie - can you do a few designs for me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry to bug you but i don't know if i missed my post or what i have a rough couple of days but just incase it's a sids ribbon and if poss. with wings we lost our son in 2004 to sids and i want to a little something of him on our shirts and if poss could you put Caleb which was in name forever in our hearts thanks so much great work you do oh and there's no rush

I think you missed it. Here it is again for you. I hope your days are getting better. :hug: :goodvibes

Here are your requests. :goodvibes

Hi Millie-

I can't believe your move is coming up already. I guess the same way I can't believe our cruise is right around the corner. Thank you so much for the new designs. The above 2 I need additional. My BFF Deb (djpate) is up here for her birthday weekend and we have been working on printing her iron ons and magnets. This is her first experience with the boards and FE exchange. She would like the above 2. The first saying Deb is Cruising the Baltic. Could I also get that one with just the date. We're thinking of using that for a pillowcase design. The sunset name with just her name Deb no date or anything.
Also, since I know you have to stop doing requests soon, just wondering then about the journal pages I had requested a couple of months of ago if those will be ready before your move.
Thank you again for all you do.

Sounds as though you have your hands full Millie!! Best wishes on your move :goodvibes

If you are able to get mine done by noonish on Monday (your time, that is actually late monday night for me), I'll still be able to print them off and get them packed. If you are not able to get them done by then, and I totally understand if you can not, then you can cross them off your to-do list because we will be in transit for our cruise :cool1:.

Thanks so much for all you do. You have a creative talent and a giving heart!!

I was Hoping you could do
JULIA in the Figment one

Sarahfigmentfill.jpg

Or any other Figment ones you may have..
Found this one too
KatieFigmentdreambubble.jpg
With Julia name

Tony in this one Maybe
Or any other Mickey one you have
Austin.png

For Kira
grace.png

Jilly
RobertMickfill.png

Thanks a million!

Hi Millie...

we will be in Disney for my nieces birthday (22 brithday - Brittany) --- I was searching...but thought I would just ask.

I would love a design with the something about celebrating my birthday at disney world or somerhing..maybe with the 4 parks..and would love the up characters if possible.maybe flying over the world or somerthing..but anything would be great....

I did notice you are moving..I don't need it till the 3rd week in May...

Thank you for making the Marine ears for me, Jonathan has been going to WDW since he was 4 years old so he will appreciate them, they are the coolest thing ever. Thank you again, brenda.... aka Marine mom :worship:

Hi Milliepie.. love your designs!

Could I please have a name fill for HELENA with princesses?

Thanks so much!!
:goodvibes

I've enjoyed going through your collection...it is fantastic!!

I would love if you could personalize some of them for me.

Piratebandanagreenmh.jpg .... "Andrew" in green if possible

Piratebandanablingmh3.jpg ...."Heidi" in red please

Piratebandanamh3d2.jpg ... "Richard" also in red

Pirateprincessmh.jpg ... "Genna" in pink

4deckchairs.jpg ... "Richard" on red chair, "Genna" on pink chair, "Heidi" on green chair, "Andrew" on blue chair, "Disney Magic, May 5 - 15, 2010" on life ring

Thanks so much!!! I appreciate it :)

I'm sorry It's cutting it really close for you. I saw where you said it would be fine by Monday but I wanted to get it to you sooner. Thanks so much for understanding! I did a couple with different font colors for you to choose from. I'll get you the deck chairs after dinner and post them here. I Hope you have a great trip! :goodvibes

Hi Again!!
I have a request-- My niece is going to the HOSA National Competition at Walt Disney World June 21-28:cheer2::). It is a Health and Science competition. I would love to get one of your designs and make her a shirt. Her name is Zoe and she loves Jack Skeleton, and anything with the punk edge- she is 17. :cutie: Thanks in advance-- anything you come up with is always AWESOME and very much appreciated!
Tabitha

I had envisioned something different in my mind, but this is how it turned out. I hope she likes it, but If not I can try again. Let me know if you need any changes. :goodvibes

Millie...how hard would it be to do a Toy Story one like the blocks but with lots of the characters..for all of us..and then state something like Let the Battle Begin!

BUT - I know you have lots to do..so not a big deal if you don't get to it. It is just EVERYTIME I see these blocks they are so cute.

If you did get to it..

Stacey
Dawn
Bryant
Brittany
Nana
Papaw
JD
Joe
Kara

Actually you could disperse them on two designs and I can even put them together...whatever you think.....

AGAIN...really not a big deal even if you don't get to it.

Hi Milliepie!

I hope you have time to do these 3 designs!

The name "Abigail" in the Figment letters.

The Lady and the Tramp anniversary design with Melanie & Dave/25th Anniversary

Phi Mu plain pink Mickey Mouse head

Thank you sooooooooooooooo much!:donald:

I would like to request your Emmas1sttripminniemh.jpg with the names Becky and 1 with the name Sarah. As always, thank you and I LOOOOVE your designs! I think I may be addicted...

Hi there! I think lately I would give me about a week to get something to you. If you read my post before this though I'm not going to be able to do any requests until August starting mid May so if you would like something let me know soon. I have my blanks available too, so if you miss me, I don't mind another DISigner helping you out with my blanks. :goodvibes

Hi,

I will get it to you by then! Thanks ... sounds like you might be moving?

Good luck and I will get on this this week making my final decisions.

Thanks again.

Becca

Hi Milliepie,
I wanted to add to this request please :goodvibes
Could I have
Birthdaycakehatmh.jpg
Birthdaycakehatmh.jpg
or anything else Minnie or girly birthday with the name Macy.
Her birthday is next Wednesday...so if there isn't enough time, don't worry about it.
Thank you!!!!! :worship:

Here are a few for you. :goodvibes

Thank you so much for the designs. My husband who did not understand when I told him about it, now understands. He is amazed.

Milliepie,

Didn't want to wait too long for you so I did all my searching tonight. I hope I gave you enough time.

Thanks so much.

One request first if possible please. We are doing a Grand Gathering breakfast and I was hoping to do a shirt with all our names on it. When I searched the other day I thought I saw a blue background with balloons floating or something. I couldn't find it. Do you know which one I am talking about? I was hoping to put Our Family Vacation on it with 2010 and then possible our names in each balloon. The names would be Grandma, Grandpa, Nick, Becca, Will, Reagan, Kari Jo, Andrew, and Isabel. This is the shirt I am having the most trouble with. Unless you have a different idea.

The rest are here ...

Ariel name fill for Isabel
Golden Disney princesses with the name Isabel and somewhere My 1st Visit 2010
Cars name fill for Reagan
Birthdaycakeblue with 5 candles with Reagan's name
Hot Diggity Dog with Will
WallE Mickey head with Will

And finally ... again have I said please and thank you! Please ...

This Grandpa is loved by ...
This Grandma is loved by ...

Will (short black spiked hair and he is Hispanic so he has a light brown skin tone) (He's 7)
Isabel (shoulder length blonde hair) She's 5
Reagan (short black hair) He's 4

THANK YOU SO SO MUCH! I have looked through your website hundreds of times!

I can't wait to see what you come up with!

Becca

Millipie,
Could you do the following for me...

Minnieyellowdressmh.jpg-Cara
Minniereddressmh.jpg-Cindy

Mickeyandfriendscruiseblank1.jpg and Piratepic.jpg with

Place a
"Wonder"ful
Photo here !

in the middle.

Thanks so much.....

Could I please get a Batman Image with the name Jackson?
JustinBBBlogo.png

Thank you!!!! :goodvibes

The above design is the only one I need yet...Thank you :goodvibes

I just LOVE the Macy Birthday designs...thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
One quick question for you...the last birthday design...
the macyminniepolkadotparty image is SO cute...could you do Minnie in a pink dress w/ pink hat on the ears....thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good Luck on your move :goodvibes

Hello Millipie!!! Working on my FE gifts, I need some Name Fills in DCL Fill...:cheer2:
Here is the list:
Abbie
Anna
Anne
Carl
Corinne
Dwight
Felicia
Jean
Jon
Joti
Katy
Keller
Launnies
Lukas
Mary
Natalie
Rita
Sam
Scott
Tina

Thanks for all your help!!!!! :banana:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter