• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Milliepie - can you do a few designs for me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you so much! I really like the surfboard designs. Just wondering if a different color for the sea world one would be better because it's kind of hard to tell what it is. If you think it's best as is that will be fine. If you think a differnet color would set the whale off a bit more than if you don't mind to change it I'd appreciate it. It all looks great to me! Thanks again!

wow.. I love your stuff! If you aren't too busy can you please help me out with a few things. I've been trying to find a Toy Story Jessie tshirt but I haven't have any luck so maybe if you can help me with a design I can learn how to make it into an iron on and make a t-shirt for her.

I'm looking for a Toy Story Jessie with maybe Blocks with her name? "KRYSTIE"

like this post #3448

"MITCHELL" like this post # 3449

and if you aren't too busy, a Mickey Clubhouse gang at in chef hats or if you can come up with something I can make for my son to wear to Chef Mickey.

THANKS A BUNDLE...

Was wondering if perhaps you would have time to do these mickeyheads? We leave out on the 19th! If you could I would reaaallly appreciate it:goodvibes

http://www.4shared.com/photo/BcLNPfAx/toystorymh.html print one with Chloe and one with Noah

Either of the princess aurora's with Chloe

A Violet (incredibles) with Chloe on one ear (nothing on the other)

and a minnie mouse polka dot with Chloe as well.

Millie,

You did the Disney Chix designs for me and was going to make everyone T-Shirts, but when I bought the transfer paper realized that it will print the writing backwards.

How is everyone getting around that? Do you just make the T-shirts w/out writing? I saw the Bride one and it looked terrific!

Mary Jo

We are making T- shirts with these as well. I never thought about how they would print on the transfer paper:confused3
Thanks Again!!

If you are using dark transfer paper you won't need to do anything with the font, it will iron on to read correctly. If you are using light transfer paper you will need to flip the image before printing. Most printers automatically do this when you choose transfer paper in the settings, but if it doesn't you can do it yourself by clicking mirror image. You might have to read your manual depending on your printer or program. I hope that helps.
Here is a post on the sticky that might help you too. :)

http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=36014848&postcount=13

I was wondering if I could get the OU Mickey with the following names:

Ronnie
Tabitha
Presley
and Parker

I want to thank you again for our names with the characters my daughter flipped for the tink!! Many Many thanks!!!:goodvibes

I'm glad she liked her tink. You are most welcome. :goodvibes

Thank you so much! I really like the surfboard designs. Just wondering if a different color for the sea world one would be better because it's kind of hard to tell what it is. If you think it's best as is that will be fine. If you think a differnet color would set the whale off a bit more than if you don't mind to change it I'd appreciate it. It all looks great to me! Thanks again!

I lightened the area around Shamu a bit. I hope it works better for you. :goodvibes

Millie, thank you so much for my son's Phineas and Ferb design. It was wonderful!! I was wondering if I can bug you one more time for a friends son. He LOVES purple penguins. I was wondering if you could do 'Andrew' with some purple Club Penguins?

Thanks so much!!! You make cruising more fun!:flower3:

I did one with her name and one without for you. If you like the Mother/Daughter one and would like something written on it I can do that for you. :goodvibes

Can I get the last one to say It's My 4th Birthday with Ava on the bottom of the princess dresses (just like the treat me like a princess one)?
And the names for mother daughter are Sarabeth, Ava.
Thank you SOOOOOOO much! Great work!

Wow! Millipie, you are amazing! :worship: I have spent the last two days pouring over all your adorable designs.

I have a request, if you wouldn't mind!:flower3:

Could I get an Aurora(Sleeping Beauty) name fill with the name Karli and both a Mickey and Minnie name fill with the name Averi? Averi is a girl who is really into Mickey, but I want it to look feminine, so if you can do a combination of Mickey and Minnie, or do one with all Mickey and one with all Minnie to compare. Whatever you think, as I said I think you're amazing!! :goodvibes

Thank you! :)

Hi Milliepie,
I have been admiring your designs and would like to request a few when you have the time. We are sailing in about 23 days and I would love to be able to place these on our door.
1. Jedi Mickey MH2 with BEN
2. Pirate Tink MH with TORI
3. Mickey and Minnie Chairs with Ben and Tori Disney Magic May5th-15th 2010.
Thanks so much!

You're welcome. :goodvibes

Hi Millie ~ WOW, love your work. WE are heading to WDW in 3 weeks and would love to sport one of your designs (if you have time). I love the surf boards - that has names and family vacation on it.

Kimball Family Vacation 2010
Poppi
Me-u
Jennifer
Jessica
Blake
Julia - this one Tinkerbell
Noah
Eli

Thanks so much for sharing your talent Millie ~ we will send you a pic!

Dawn

Here you go. :goodvibes

Hi Millipie...

I was wondering if you could do some name fills for me?

I would need Gloria in a Minnie
a Holly in a Daisy
a Damion in a Donald
a Karla in a Minnie.
a Shelby in a Minnie
a Jackie in a Tinkerbell
a Sammie in a Daisy

There are quite a few of us and I tried to copy what you already had in your bucket. Thanks for your hard work!!! Your designs are awsome...Karla

I will do these for you as soon as I can. :goodvibes

If you are using dark transfer paper you won't need to do anything with the font, it will iron on to read correctly. If you are using light transfer paper you will need to flip the image before printing. Most printers automatically do this when you choose transfer paper in the settings, but if it doesn't you can do it yourself by clicking mirror image. You might have to read your manual depending on your printer or program. I hope that helps.
Here is a post on the sticky that might help you too. :)

http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=36014848&postcount=13

Thanks for the help. I will try the dark Transfer paper and change the color of the tshirts as my computer program doesn't offer the mirror image option.

My family is going to Disney World this summer and staying at our time share at Bay Lake Tower.. the new hotel near the Contempary. I was interested in having T shirts made with the Bay Lake Tower picture on it.. possibly. Can you assist?

I would need four shirts.. two children two adult..

i am wondering what hte cost would be.. and shipping. We live in MA.

:wizard:

Milliepie - would it be possible for me to get just the image of your Pirate Goofy without the mickey ears? I tried to pull it out but my photoshop skills are not great YET. Please and thank you!

Milliepie--Can you help? We are going on a 3 generation, girls only trip in August 2010. I like this http://www.4shared.com/photo/211ZjOH-/_Mother_Daughter_mh_duo.html Is there someway to add a 3rd mickey head and personalize it for 3 generations Walt Disney World 2010? Any other 3 generation ideas would be great too.

Also, I was wondering if you were able to do a mickey head with the pattern of skulls and crossbones for girls--I am thinking of having the girls do pirates league and this would be perfect. If you have any other ideas just let me know too.

Thanks so much for any help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter