• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Milliepie - can you do a few designs for me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Milliepie,

My DD loves the Tink preserver with the Black and White dress. Can you do one for Benna? We will be on the Wonder. Just an FYI, I have posted this on the general thread for door magnets before I realized you had your own thread.

I've gotten a real late start, and we leave on 2/12? Will you be able to get me this?

Thanks,

Mark

No problem. :)

Thanks for the quick turn around, but she wanted the one with the black skirt, white top and red tie. Sorry, I did not describe it right.

Mark

Could someone do a tshirt design for me? I'm looking for something piratey so pirate night on the Wonder. It would be for a James. Thanks so much.

I was able to fit them all on one. :)

Hi Millie-

I like this one. Could I get this for:

The Magic 2010
Ray
Judy
Debbie

The Dream 2011
Ray-Goofy
Judy-Cinderella
Michael-Donald
Zachary-Dale
Christopher-Pluto

The Wonder 2011
same as The Dream 2011 above

Thanks so much

love your disigns they are all wonderful but i am especially looking for the one for Hollywood Studios, in post 2191, she said she got it from your photobucket but the only one I found had Steamboat Willy not Sorcerror Mickey, could you tell me where that one may be. thanks a lot, i really appreciate it.

We are leaving this Saturday on the Magic!!!! Would it be possible to have the following....
Yellow Belle Mickey Head Olivia, Hailey and Gilian (One each)
Bruce shark mickey head for Logan
Jimmeny Cricket Mickey Head for Peter and Scott (one each)
Cinderella Mickey Head for Melissa and Tara (one each
I got the ideas from the folder character mickey heads.
Hope all is well! And I can't thank you enough for making this trip even more enjoyable:):love:

Hi
Do you know where I can get the graphics for the pillow cases?
I would like three sleeping snow white personlized each with the following names
Olivia
Gilian
Hailey

I will need a boy friendly graphic for my son Logan suggestion appreciated.

Thank you:cutie:
Tara

Hi, I know that you are busy!! and I thank you for your time and sharing your work. I had made a request back @ post 2142, just wondering how many before me?? Not to rush you, we have 6 weeks before we leave!

Hi, I know that you are busy!! and I thank you for your time and sharing your work. I had made a request back @ post 2142, just wondering how many before me?? Not to rush you, we have 6 weeks before we leave!

You're not too far away. I think about 9 requests away from yours. :)

You do amazing work, and are so kind to give your time to make these for us. Thank you!

Could I please get the ship with the Mickey and Goofy clouds but with our names written in the sand or water? With 2010 in the corner.

Nick
Cindy
Breanne
Jocelyn
Andrew
Nathan
Matthew

And if I could get names filled with the characters as follows:

Breanne - Pluto
Emma - Cheshire cat
Andrew - Donald Duck
Nathan - Mickey Mouse
Matthew - Jedi Mickey
Matthew - Star Wars
Matthew - Fab 5 with Tinker Bell

Thank you again!!!

Is this how you wanted it? I wasn't sure, so I hope it's right. I'll get to the names soon. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter