Milliepie - can you do a few designs for me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Milliepie,
That looks great. Just one thing, there's an extra T after Our. Hate to bother you but I don't know how to fix it myself.
Thanks again,
Robyn

LOL! I guess my brain is still on vacation. I didn't even notice that. I fixed the link for you. :)

I was wondering if I could do a request for 5 different deck chair designs? We are going on the January 30 Magic.

If possible, here are the designs.

1. 3 chair deck with Tony, Joyce and Mary Rourke (Mary Rourke is one name)
2. 4 deck chairs with Joan, Pat, Clayton and Madelynne
3. 4 deck chairs with Tony, Lara, Cari and Katie
4. 4 deck chairs with Dave, Ashleigh, Grace and Anne
5. 3 deck chairs with Anthony, Rebecca and Sophia

Thanks. If it is too short of notice, then don't worry about it. I am trying to make them using the blanks and I am not having success.

Here is your request. I hope this is how you wanted it, let me know if you need any changes. :)

THANK YOU!!!! Your designs are fantastic!! You are so generous to help everyone out and I'm glad to hear your trip was wonderful as well.

You have some great designs! Can I request a family design that I can use in my scrapbook? No names or information, just the people?

A dad, a mom, a 9 year old son, and 6 year old daughter- all with brown hair? Mom and daughter have bobs if that matters :)

Thanks!

Hi, if you can help me please.. I just heard about magnets and I am leaving first time cruise in less than a week..

if you can put something for the 4 of us. (mom, dad, nicholas and veronica) I would appreciate that.. and also if you can mickey ears for each one of us

John (with pooh if possible)
Sandra ( with eeyore)
Nicholas (mickey)
veronica (minnie)

we go on the wonder from the 14th to 17t of jan
but we will spend a few days before in MK

thanks and please let me know

Here are a few things for you. I hope it helps and I hope you have a great time on your cruise! :goodvibes

Thank you SO much! They are perfect! There's no hurry on the Dylan and Dallas names, our trip isn't until September! :goodvibes My dd saw Eli's nightmare name and said she wants one too! You are cursed with making such great designs that everyone just wants more and more! When you do Dylan and Dallas, can you do Savannah with nightmare before xmas too? I promise I won't ask for more! (I think!) :laughing:

The say CHEESE designs came out GREAT btw! I love it!

Thank you, I'm so glad you like them. Here are the rest. I added some of the other characters since the names are a bit longer. I hope it's ok. :)

Milliepie, I am addicted to your designs!!! Once you recover from your trip could you please make me the red with white polka dotted (sp?) Minnie Mouse name fills one for "Becky" and 1 for "Sarah". Also, the Mickey head with Tink blowing the names in pixie dust...again, 1 with "Sarah" and 1 with "Becky"...The more bling the better :thumbsup2 By the way, I hope you are having a magical time while in Disney!!!

Thank you I had a great time! Here are your requests. :goodvibes

Milliepie -

I was wondering if you could heklp me out with some DISigns for my cousin's son's WISH trip.
I don't know yet the dates or the ship but he has requested a 7 day cruise. I would love to make them some goodies to go with! Anything you have (because I know you have A LOT of cruise stuff) would be great. I can do the ship and dates later myself or if you prefer to wait and do it all I can wait to. I love your surf boards, beach towels and chairs just to name a few, so what ever you come up with is WONDERFUL!! the names are Bob, Heather, Cole and Reid (in order of age) Reid is the one who has made the wish, he was diagnosed about a year ago with CF, he is 7.
Thanks so much for your help.:wizard:

I will get to this soon. :)

Hey. Thanks again for the DISigns. I had people all night asking where we got our MVMCP shirts...LOL. They also loved our Patriotic Celebration Shirts, and our Incredibles shirts. Thanks so much....

Those look so good! I hope you had a great time (I'm sure you did LOL)
Thanks for sharing, I love seeing them when they are all done. :goodvibes

They are wonderful, thank you so much for all your time and energy! I want to hear about the trip too! Did you wear your own designs? You went on a cruise and went to WDW, right?

hi, i'am new to disboards. I ran across you designs and fell in love they are wonderful. I would love to have a few but don't know how much they cost.
and would i be able to print them out to be framed. Thanks a bunch.

tpfj01

I am crazy about your designs!

Can I request a CARS Mickey with the name Mason, a Minnie head with the name Riley and a Pirate Mickey head with the name Jasckson? Thank you!!

Hi Millie. Just like everyone else - I LOVE YOUR DESIGNS!!!! Thanks so much for taking all the time to do these for everyone. I know I appreciate it. My X son-in-law (sounds weird huh?) is getting married on the Wonder 1/31/10 and I would love a wedding magnet for him and his future bride. They are Scott and Angie

Also, would you mind doing some for the kids?

Mia in princesses
Dawson in Goofy
Cory in pirates (he actually is 18 so maybe more adult pirate)
Avery in frog princess
Jake in star wars

If this is too much I understand but most of all I would love to have the wedding one.

Thanks again.
Donna

Me again!!! Have I told you lately how much I love you? :goodvibes

Can I get this one with the following names:
Connorpiratemickeybandanamh201.jpg

Girls: Kara, Kami, Grandma, Era Lynn, Emma, Ally

Boys: Jeff, Todd, Grandpa, Larry, Spencer

Underneath can they read: "Tripp Family Vacation 2011 - Celebrating Grandma and Grandpa's 50th Anniversary"

Then can I also get the Santa head Mickeys with the same names?

Thank you!!!!!

I'd like to get some names to put on pillowcases. I'd like to get Mickey for all of them.
Here are the names:

Chad
Stacy
Haleigh
Hollie
Elizabeth
Gracie
Kenzie
Matt
Kim
Lane
Madalyn
David
Jennifer
Nolan
Nathan

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter