Milliepie - can you do a few designs for me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
HELP!!!!! Can anyone make this candy wrapper smaller or tell me how do it! It is post #1615.

I just noticed that it is for a 1.55 oz candy bar and I have 1.45oz candy bar. Milliepie is on vacation and I need these for Saturday!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!

Hi Milliepie!!!
I know this is a bit far off in the future, but if you wouldnt mind, could you please create something for me for our future cruise? We are booked for the Dream November 20-23 2011. I absolutely loved the disigns you did for us for our last cruise!!! Anything with the date and our names (Ellen, Valerie and Thomas). I enjoyed looking at your work on our last countdown and would love to have something to keep my eye on for the next 700 plus days!!!!:scared1:
I hope you had a nice vacation!!!!
Thanks,
Ellen:flower3:

Hi! I love your designs! Could I make some requests. I'm hoping you can make me some camouflage mickey heads:

Green camo heads:
Carson
Collin
Caleb
Callen
Maddox
Nathan
Devin

Pink Camo heads:
Brynleigh
Jenae
Giana

:goodvibes

Millie I have a question? Can you do a Mickey Mouse wearing an Alabama football jersey? Preferrably with a number 22 on it.
Thanks,
Jan

Hi Milliepie,

I was wondering if I could make a request?

The deck chairs on page one with the names Doug, Tammy, Kaitlyn and Brenna for the Disney Wonder, Feb 28 to March 4, 2010

and

pirate mickey ears - Doug

pirate minnie ears - Tammy, Kaitlyn and Brenna

Thank you so much!

Tammy

Milliepie,

I wanted to know if I could have some names with the christmas fill? I wanted to make some cool gift tags with them. If you could, I would like:

Delphia
Chloe
Zachary
Deanna
Ben
Mom
Dad
Candice
Aunt Pam
Grampa

Thank you very much!!!

Meredith :tinker:

OMG, these designs are amazing! Milliepie... you are a design genius!

We are planning to go down the last week of January. I was wondering if I could get the following for sweatshirts:

Mickey Pirate - Austin, Eric
Minnie Pirate - Tonya, Rachel, Amber, Kaylee

I'd like to do something w/ the boys in Star Wars or Cars, but I'm not sure what. I'd also like to do something w/ the girls in the princess theme. Any ideas?

Thank you! :worship:

Devine.jpg

Milliepie,

I'm in no hurry at all, our cruise is a long way off, but I saw this design and love it.

Is it possible to get 4 of these?

John
Debra
Madison
Makayla

I believe Milliepie is still on vacation until after the 1st of the year, just in case you didn't catch it earlier on in the thread!

Can I get a few name fills please. Thankyou so much for doing this.

Lisa (red minnie)
Shawn (mickey)
Jenna Claire (red minnie)
Lucy (red minnie)

If Jenna Claire is too long, you can stack it or do Jaycie instead.

Thanks! These will be perfect for our MK day.

Hello all! I hope you all had a wonderful December, I sure did! Our first cruise was amazing and we enjoyed Disney World very much. I took the tree down yesterday and my parents went home so now it's time to get settled into our old routines.

I'm so sorry to those that I didn't get to help with their DISigns and I am ready to get started on the ones waiting. I will be up and running again on Monday! I just wanted to drop in and say hello and I missed you all! ;)

xo

Hello all! I hope you all had a wonderful December, I sure did! Our first cruise was amazing and we enjoyed Disney World very much. I took the tree down yesterday and my parents went home so now it's time to get settled into our old routines.

I'm so sorry to those that I didn't get to help with their DISigns and I am ready to get started on the ones waiting. I will be up and running again on Monday! I just wanted to drop in and say hello and I missed you all! ;)

xo

Your designs are fabulous. I am not very creative, and technology is not my thing. I would love for you to help me out and create magnets for my Christmas cruise this year. I know it is far away, but it is never to early to plan. How do I go about ordering magnets from you? What is the average cost? How early do I need to order the magnets from you? Thanks. I appreciate that you are sharing your talents with all of us.

Your designs are fabulous. I am not very creative, and technology is not my thing. I would love for you to help me out and create magnets for my Christmas cruise this year. I know it is far away, but it is never to early to plan. How do I go about ordering magnets from you? What is the average cost? How early do I need to order the magnets from you? Thanks. I appreciate that you are sharing your talents with all of us.

I will be delighted to help you out. :goodvibes I never charge for any DISign I do. I try to do them in the order that I receive them unless there is a last minute request. I do these here and there when I get some free time so the sooner the notice the better. Name fills generally take me longer to get to. Take a look through my 4shared files to see if there is anything you like and I can personalize anything for you if you need. I can also make you something if you don't see anything you are interested in. All I need are details of what you are looking for and I can see what I can throw together. :)

I would like to request the Mickey and Minnie head anniversary one. I LOVE it and it will be perfect for our 10th anniversary trip in March. Could it say Brandon and Vicki and Celebrating 10 years of Magic 3-11-00.

Thanks so much.

Hi, if you can help me please.. I just heard about magnets and I am leaving first time cruise in less than a week..

if you can put something for the 4 of us. (mom, dad, nicholas and veronica) I would appreciate that.. and also if you can mickey ears for each one of us

John (with pooh if possible)
Sandra ( with eeyore)
Nicholas (mickey)
veronica (minnie)

we go on the wonder from the 14th to 17t of jan
but we will spend a few days before in MK

thanks and please let me know

Hi there,

I have a couple requests if you have the time.

I love the Baltic design you have with the ship behind it, could you use the same one, but change to EB Transatlantic instead of Baltic. April 10-24, 2010 (just numbers, no USA mickey in the 0)

The stops are: (with the mickey ear flags if you can):worship:

Port Canaveral, FL
Castaway Cay, Bahamas
Madeira, Portugal
Cadiz, Spain
Gibraltar, UK
Barcelona, Spain

At the top can you add: The MacGregor's
and one that says Carol's first cruise

Also can I bother you for the Canadian life preserver with 2010 on it.

If you can add "The MacGregor's on one and Nanna on another that would be great.

Thank you so much for your time.

Gina

Milliepie, have a MAGICAL TRIP!!!!!!! :lovestruc

I'm going to post my request, just get to it whenever you get back and settled, we don't go until 2010 so there's no hurry!! Thank you so much and I can't wait to hear all about your trip (will you be posting pics of YOUR shirts?!?!?)

Can I get these names?

"Savannah"- can I get her name in a Stitch design and a Marie design?
"Eli"- I would love her name in Nemo and also Jack Skellington/Nighmare before Christmas
"Karen"- Do you have an Alice in Wonderland background for names?
Also, you have a mickey head that is made of lenses (camera). Is there a way to personalize it? I'm not sure since the lenses are dark in color. If you can, will you put "CHEESE!" or "SAY CHEESE!" on it or under it? (not sure which will look better) Thanks!
"Rey"-Grumpy (the one you did the name Carlton with)
"Dylan"-Nightmare before Christmas/Jack
"Dallas"-Nightmare before Christmas/Jack

Milliepie, here is my original request, in case it got lost along the way. I hope you had a wonderful time, are you going to do a trip report at all? I would love to hear about it! :goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter