• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Milliepie - can you do a few designs for me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Milliepie!
I hate to bother you, but I just found out that a girl I teach with is doing her nursery in Winnie the Pooh. She is having a boy. Could I get the name Kameron in Winnie the Pooh characters? Thank you so much. It is her first child, and I wanted to do something different.

It's no bother at all! Congrats to your friend! :)

kameronpoohfill.jpg

Milliepie,

I printed out the cruise journal pages they look GREAT! Could you disign and personalize some more for me?

A cover page : Rogan's cruise journal (Can you put the Wonder on it )

My first flight page?

Something for Nassau

Something for each restaurant:
Animators Palate
Triton's
Parrot's Cay
Something for Oceaneer Club
Bon Voyage Sailaway Celebration
Castaway Ray's stingray adventure

Thank You :flower3:

Hey, sorry I didn't post this earlier. I did Rogan's page and I did a Nassau. I'll work on the others as soon as I get a chance. :)

roganscruisejournal.jpg

Hi Millie-

thank you so much for Michael and Zachary's name fills. They just love it. Michael also saw the ones you did with the Mickey Star Wars characters as well. He would like one of those as well.

Your the best:hug:

Milliepie! Wanted to thank you so much for the designs you created for Craig,Sheri,Eli an Aubrey, I printed them out on sticky paper and took them over to her (they leave today)...she was soooo excited!! She has no idea about all the 'little' extras folks here at Disboards create to make their first trip extra special...She just LOVED them!! :)

Thanks!
Tara

Thank you for the incredible pirate and Star Wars designs. I can't wait to surprise my kids with the shirts on our December trip to WDW. Thanks for adding to the magic . . . your time and talents are greatly appreciated! :)

I use the font called Waltograph. You can find that among a list of other disney fonts at this link: http://mickeyavenue.com/fonts/disney-fonts-list/ All you have to do is save it to your computer and install it.

The names with the pic inside the letter, the way I do it, takes a lot of steps. You also need a good program like Photoshop or PHotoimpact to do it. You can do a fill in Microsoft word, but I am not sure how do do it that way. If you really want to know how I'm sure if you make a new post asking how, I'm sure someone can give you a tutorial on how to do it with Word. :)

If all else fails, I am more than happy to help you with whatever you may need. :goodvibes

Thanks so much millie - you are sooo wondeful. I am going to install the font and get to work on these - if all else fails you might be hearing from me ;-)

:mickeyjum: :mickeyjum:

Thanks again,
Bonnie

Hi Milliepie,

My hubby and I are surprising our kids with a trip. I was thinking of doing a bit of a scavenger hunt. I thought I could use your Mickey sleeping disign and have something on the Nutritional Info section about 1 more sleep, 7 days of disney fun, something along those lines...any ideas? I'd appreciate whatever you could do for me. I'm enjoying looking at all your disigns.

Okay Milliepie, I promise this will be my last request for a while. My son started soccer today and would like the soccer Mickey head disign with the field in the background. His name is Grayson. I've tried to personalize it for him myself, but mine cannot begin to compare with what you can do. Thanks so much for all you do.
Sherry

This may be the 1st request of many from me. Your work is AMAZING!!! Can I get the following designs:

NAMES
Haley with Cinderella
Haley with Minnie
Owen with Mikey
Owen with Buzz (if you have it), Lightening McQueen if not

Thanks so much...I'm off to look at the rest of you files.

Melanie

Thanks milliepie the designs are exactly what i was looking for. As usual they are fabulous. Cant wait to make the shirts for our tower of terror run:)

Hey, sorry I didn't post this earlier. I did Rogan's page and I did a Nassau. I'll work on the others as soon as I get a chance. :)

roganscruisejournal.jpg

Milliepie,

I'm having trouble with the journal cover page , I can't get the top border to show up , It's like it's cut off or something and the Nassau one hasn't loaded yet? I hate to tell you this after all the work you did on them.

Milliepie,

I'm having trouble with the journal cover page , I can't get the top border to show up , It's like it's cut off or something and the Nassau one hasn't loaded yet? I hate to tell you this after all the work you did on them.

It's okay. I fixed the border. I had not even noticed it was cut off. It was like that on my blank too. Thanks for spotting that. :)

Here is Nassau too. :) Click them to enlarge and download. :goodvibes

Hi Milliepie!

Could I get a "Merry Christmas" sand snowman picture with the names:

Dave, Melanie, Jessica and Abigail

Thank you-this will be a perfect Christmas card!:goodvibes

Hi, Milliepie,

Could I get a "Merry Christmas" sand snowman picture with the names:

Nick, Cindy, Bree, Jo, Drew, Nate and Matt

You are so creative and do wonderful work!! We all need to help you out in some way.

Hi, I love you disigns. I was wondering if I could get a Dancing Darth Vader with the storm troopers to say It's my 10th Birthday and the Pirates one also for Zach.

I just found how to get to the crazy princess design it was wonderful. I appreciate your work.:flower3:

Hi Milliepie,

My hubby and I are surprising our kids with a trip. I was thinking of doing a bit of a scavenger hunt. I thought I could use your Mickey sleeping disign and have something on the Nutritional Info section about 1 more sleep, 7 days of disney fun, something along those lines...any ideas? I'd appreciate whatever you could do for me. I'm enjoying looking at all your disigns.

I played with it a little. If you wanted something different let me know. :)

sleepingmickeywrapper.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter