• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Milliepie - can you do a few designs for me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Millie,

I would love, love, love, for you to do your Disney Family Design for my family.

The members are as Follows:

Dad-Brian
Mom-Robin
Brother-Peyton
Little Sister-Landri

Big Dog (Black/white) Dozer
Big Dog (Black) Willy
Little Dog (Black) Max

We are the Smith Family

And I am not sure if you can add anything else, but I was hoping you could do something along the lines of
1st WDW Trip, November 6-13, 2009

Thanks a million for sharing your talents with us!

How's this?

smithfamily.jpg

I have an urgent request, so don't worry if you can't make it!!!

Dear friends of ours are taking their kids to Disney this Saturday, I didn't realize it was this soon, the first trip for the kids...they are 10 and 8...I'm trying to send them off with a goodies kit and thought I could make them some nametags/room magnets/signs...

Their daughter's name is Aubrey she loves Tinkerbell/Silvermist/Minnie...so any of those would be great for a name theme

Their son's name is Eli and he loves Star Wars...

Mom's name is Sheri and Dad is Craig....anything that has their name on it, I give full licencse to you! Can you help me think of anything else to do for them? If you have name tags you could make for each one I'm thinking I could print them on sticky paper for them to cut out and wear??

Thanks so much for your help! Completely understand if you don't have time!!
Tara

I wanted to get you a little something before I headed out today. I have these for you for now, when I get home I'll see what else I can do. :)

aubreytag.png

elistarwarsmh.png

Milliepie,

I was wondering if it was possible to make an autograph book cover with the princesses having fun picture that says, Morgan's Autographs and another that says Addison's Autographs. I didn't see any autograph book covers in your 4shared file, but I don't know if I was looking in the right place. Thank you!

I am going to be concentrating on making autograph pages today, I'll add that one to my list. :)

Would be really grateful if you could do the following when you have time

TOT with Mum
TOT with Sister
Mickey head halloween tink with Tracy
Mickey head maleficient with Mum

Thanks so much:thumbsup2

Hey Milliepie!
I hate to bother you, but I just found out that a girl I teach with is doing her nursery in Winnie the Pooh. She is having a boy. Could I get the name Kameron in Winnie the Pooh characters? Thank you so much. It is her first child, and I wanted to do something different.

Thank you, you are too funny.:rotfl: I guess i never thought of starting my own thread. I like to help out when I can. :) Requests are always welcome! :thumbsup2

Thank you for your request.. Here they are. :) If you need any changes let me know and I can do that for you.. :goodvibes

DoorhangerDCLnightnday.jpg

Melanie.png

Brian.png

4deckbrmelisliv.jpg

Christmassandmanbrmellivisa.jpg

If you have time...please...could I get the door art for the Pearson Family Magic Oct 10,2009 St. Croix trip? The life preserver/deck chairs for family of 5?
DH Ross
DW Sandra
DS Zane (14)
DS Trent (11)
DD Grace (8)
Thank you sooo much!!

I have an urgent request, so don't worry if you can't make it!!!

Dear friends of ours are taking their kids to Disney this Saturday, I didn't realize it was this soon, the first trip for the kids...they are 10 and 8...I'm trying to send them off with a goodies kit and thought I could make them some nametags/room magnets/signs...

Their daughter's name is Aubrey she loves Tinkerbell/Silvermist/Minnie...so any of those would be great for a name theme

Their son's name is Eli and he loves Star Wars...

Mom's name is Sheri and Dad is Craig....anything that has their name on it, I give full licencse to you! Can you help me think of anything else to do for them? If you have name tags you could make for each one I'm thinking I could print them on sticky paper for them to cut out and wear??

Thanks so much for your help! Completely understand if you don't have time!!
Tara

Ok, in additon to the other two, here are a few more. Hope it helps! :)

sheriminniemh.png

craigmickeyhead.png

aubreytinkfill.jpg

elistarwarsfill.jpg

sheritag.png

craiggrumpytag.png

elipiratetagq.png

Milliepie..... Please explain how to do all the wonderful things you have done for other families. Or.... do you really take orders like I have seen? You are amazing!

dad- Paul
mom- Teresa
daughter- Kelsey
son- Ryan
son- Jacob (or Jake) if it does'nt fit
son-Mathew (or Matt) if it does'nt fit
daughter- Kailey

If there is any room at all .... Our daschund ... "Copper" (from "The Fox and the Hound."

Our last name is: Allerton
First Disney Cruise ever... March 2010

Thank you so very much.

Not sure exactly what you were wanting so I went ahead with the family. If you wanted something else let me know and I can do that for you. :)

allertonmousehatfamily.jpg

Milliepie,

I was wondering if it was possible to make an autograph book cover with the princesses having fun picture that says, Morgan's Autographs and another that says Addison's Autographs. I didn't see any autograph book covers in your 4shared file, but I don't know if I was looking in the right place. Thank you!

Hope these will work for you. :)

addisonsautographs.png

morgansautographs.png

Those autograph book covers are awesome! Thank you! My 2-year-old thought that was the funniest picture she had ever seen!

If you have time...please...could I get the door art for the Pearson Family Magic Oct 10,2009 St. Croix trip? The life preserver/deck chairs for family of 5?
DH Ross
DW Sandra
DS Zane (14)
DS Trent (11)
DD Grace (8)
Thank you sooo much!!

I haven't had much time to do anything lately, but I wanted to get this to you before it's too late. :)

And I would love to make some for our family but I cannot figure out how to get that Disney looking font on your picture designs in Photobucket? Could you please let me know, I woudl REALLY appreciate it.

Also, how do you make the names with the pictures inside the letter - those are sooooo cool!

Thanks,
Bonnie

last one: the princesses or a single one (any) mickey head: Adriana

adriannaarielmh.png
[/QUOTE]

Hi Milliepie,
I went to print out the Mickey heads and noticed that Adriana was spelled with 2 n's. Could you please redo hers? Adriana.
thank you!!!:goodvibes:goodvibes

last one: the princesses or a single one (any) mickey head: Adriana

Hi Milliepie,
I went to print out the Mickey heads and noticed that Adriana was spelled with 2 n's. Could you please redo hers? Adriana.
thank you!!!:goodvibes:goodvibes

Sorry about that. Here is the corrected version. :)

And I would love to make some for our family but I cannot figure out how to get that Disney looking font on your picture designs in Photobucket? Could you please let me know, I woudl REALLY appreciate it.

Also, how do you make the names with the pictures inside the letter - those are sooooo cool!

Thanks,
Bonnie

I use the font called Waltograph. You can find that among a list of other disney fonts at this link: http://mickeyavenue.com/fonts/disney-fonts-list/ All you have to do is save it to your computer and install it.

The names with the pic inside the letter, the way I do it, takes a lot of steps. You also need a good program like Photoshop or PHotoimpact to do it. You can do a fill in Microsoft word, but I am not sure how do do it that way. If you really want to know how I'm sure if you make a new post asking how, I'm sure someone can give you a tutorial on how to do it with Word. :)

If all else fails, I am more than happy to help you with whatever you may need. :goodvibes

Milliepie - C

Could you help me out with the following designs?

Star Wars Mickey filled names:
Jordan
Justin

Pirate Mickey Head (w/bandana) with Mickey - Justin
Pirate Mickey Head (w/bandana) with Mickey - Jordan
Pirate Mickey Head (w/bandana) with Minnie - Faith

Thank you so much for sharing your talent with all of us!

My pleasure. :)

jordanjedimickeyfill.jpg

jordanpiratemh.png

justinjedimickeyfill.jpg

justinpiratemh.png

faithpirateminniemh.png

Would be really grateful if you could do the following when you have time

TOT with Mum
TOT with Sister
Mickey head halloween tink with Tracy
Mickey head maleficient with Mum

Thanks so much:thumbsup2

Hope these are ok for you. :)

sistertotmh.jpg

mumtotmh.jpg

mummaleficentmh.jpg

tracyhalloweentinkmh.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter