Millennium falcon

Sorry, I should have worded that better. I know they’re releasing them on February 19. I was wondering what time they’re releasing them.

February 19th is when the change starts, but the FP have already been available to book for a bit, few weeks I think.

Sorry, I should have worded that better. I know they’re releasing them on February 19. I was wondering what time they’re releasing them.

It's not like boarding groups. You have to pre-reserve the fastpasses on the app for WDW or cross your fingers that you will be able to snag one day of.

If you are talking about Disneyland, fastpasses begun distribution at official park opening time, but there is not yet a confirmed date for FP for Millennium Falcon at DL (it was announced but no specific date given).

I was talking about Disney world. My brother is going on spring break. I was asking for them.
OK then. Well if your brother has a ticket linked to his My Disney Experience app, he should be able to search and see if there are FastPasses left. They've been going pretty fast though as people with resort stays got first dibs (with the exception of those single day passes already within their 30 day window to get a FP). I hope your brother though might be lucky enough to get one!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter