Millenium Pins Need List

Hi Shari,

Sent you a PM, but not sure if you've received it. I've pulled your pins....just need your address to send them on their way. Please e-mail me.

Thanks.

Joyce (ladykat)

Well, my first two pins arrived yesterday. I received #43 from Robyn and #48 from an auction. I also sent out some traders today. I've sent PMs to those people. If anyone knows how to say Thank you in another language, let me know so I can stop sounding like a broken record!

Gracias (my first attempt at being international!)

Shari

P.S. Obi-Wan Pinobi, I still haven't heard from you. Are you still going to be able to help me out?

I have #28 if you still need it. Would love to trade for B-Bambi pin or another DL pin. Let me know. Thanks!:D

Shari, I need to know if you still want to trade for my DS Millennium pins? I will be going to WDW next week, and I would like to wrap this trade up before then.
Please email me if possible. Thank you.

Hi Shari,
I've got the 2 DS Millennium pins ready for you. Please e-mail me your address.
Chris

Just putting this back on page 1. If anyone is trying to complete any kind of set, I highly recommend you ask this group! They came through for me!

Shari

I know this thread is a little older, but I just discovered it. I am posting this in case Shari needs any more that she cannot get in a trade, or if any one else needs any of these pins.

I went to WDW in late September and we went to the Belz Mall. The Charachet Premiere outlet there has MANY of these pins. I know there are two of these at this mall and I pulled the receipt I have. The phone number there is (407) 354-0193. If this is not the shop that has the most of these pins, ask for the phone # of the other shop. One of them had a whole wall full of these pins.

Good Luck!

Just putting this back on page 1. Again, if anyone ever needs any kind of pin, I highly recommend you ask this group! They came through for me!

Shari

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter