Milkshakes--The Best & The Worst

disadventurer

DIS Veteran

We are looking for the best milkshakes in Disney World! Let us know the worst too if such a thing exists!!

Thanks DS16 will be eternally grateful:banana::banana:

Tune In Lounge (Prime Time 50's Cafe) Wilderness Lodge's Whispering Canyon and Beaches and Cream (at the Beach Club) all have very nice milkshakes!

The milkshakes at 50s Prime Time/Tune In Lounge are great...the PB&J one is my favorite!!

The chocolate milkshakes at 50's Prime Time Cafe were the best I ever had in my life. They are incredible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:worship::worship::worship:

Our favorite is the PB & J milkshake from the 50's Prime Time. We have a tradition of getting them right before Fantasmic. We enjoy them while seated waiting for the show to start.

Worst is at the Turf Club at SSR.
It had chunks of ice in it, alot of ice.
Like they only had one scoop of ice cream left, so mixed it, ice, and chocolate syrup in a blender. They could not call that a milkshake, but they did. Inexcusable!! If you are out of ice cream, just say so, and I will order something else!!!

There were a couple of tables next to me with crying, screaming, tired kids, so I just wanted to get out of there, not prolong the unpleasant dining experience. When they brought my entree, which was good, I ate a little, and had them box the rest up and returned to my villa, and ate the rest there,
"Far from the maddening crowd."

The Fountain in the Dolphin!! :lovestruc They are ah-mazing! I had the chocolate banana milkshake, and my mother had the PB & J milkshake which had Reeces Pieces on the top! YUM!

Even if you don't have ressies at Prime Time Cafe, you can go in and order one "to go" - no problem at all.

Thanks for your great responses everyone!! :worship::worship:Have made reservations for 50s Prime Time (first time in all these years just never been there) for lunch. Whispering Canyons for dinner on a Sunday night is next. Maybe catch the Electric Parade!

If you don't mind me asking, where exactly is the Plaza?

Beaches and Cream--do they have a takeout window? My family went there in 2008 and split the infamous "Kitchen Sink" for dinner--it was a lot!!

Good to know on SSR. In all these years, we have never walked around there! Blew by it on the boats, but have never eaten there or had occasion to stop there. It's on my list to see it!

Will have to check out The Fountain!! Want to walk from the YC to the mini golf and back. May have to keep the peace after we play to win!!:yay::yay:

PB & J milkshake?? That's an interesting flavor. Seems to be a winner on this thread. One of us will have to try it!!:banana::banana:

Any milkshake hotspots at MK or EPCOT?? :worship::worship:

I don't know if this is true for all restaurants or not, but at 50s Primetime, you can order the milkshake as your drink on the DDP. The PB & J is delicious! Also, thanks for the tip about getting one to go without having ADRs, I didn't know you could do that!

The Fountainview in Epcot has very nice milkshakes, as does Seashore Sweets on the Boardwalk.

Beaches and Cream...yummy....chocolate one is VERY chocolatey!!

Yes I think the best shakes are at the Beaches and Cream at the Yacht and Beachclub resort. Just take a friendship boat from Epcot, DHS, the Board Walk or Swan and Dolphin to get to it..WONDERFUL..just put on a few pounds thinking about them. yummy!!!!!!!:cheer2:

I have had Milkshakes at Beaches & Cream and Ghirardelli Soda Fountain and Chocolate Shop which are two great locations to purchase them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter