milkshake that's worth it

Piwacket's Mom

Mouseketeer
Hi, now that there are new spots to eat popping up all over, all you ice cream fiends, please tell me where the best milkshake is? I plan to have one that's worth every calorie. :)

Oreo milkshake at SciFi
PB&J milkshake at 50's prime time
Ghiradelli shakes
Beaches and Cream - looking to try 'Frozen Sunshine' this summer as I have heard it is really good. Not sure if it's a shake, but kind of looks like one. It looks refreshing!

At SciFi can you just walk up and get a shake or do you need a reservation since it's a table service restaurant?

Oreo milkshake at SciFi
PB&J milkshake at 50's prime time
Ghiradelli shakes
Beaches and Cream - looking to try 'Frozen Sunshine' this summer as I have heard it is really good. Not sure if it's a shake, but kind of looks like one. It looks refreshing!
Mmmmmm Ghiradelli! Yes!! So good. :goodvibes

At SciFi can you just walk up and get a shake or do you need a reservation since it's a table service restaurant?
You cant walk up unfortunately. You can however ask for one of the dinky little picnic tables at the back (those are never occupied)....place your order but tell them to put it in a plastic cup to go (they do have them)....pay right away....and voila! :)

One more vote for the PB&J Milkshake at 50's! And if you sit at the lounge, you may as well order a plate of the fried herb cheese. :lovestruc

Mmmmmm Ghiradelli! Yes!! So good. :goodvibes

You cant walk up unfortunately. You can however ask for one of the dinky little picnic tables at the back (those are never occupied)....place your order but tell them to put it in a plastic cup to go (they do have them)....pay right away....and voila! :)

Thanks for the tip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter