• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Milk

maleficent_man

DIS Veteran
Hi folks - I'm sure someone will know - we visit DLRP in less than a month now and we'll have our 15 month old daughter on her first trip to the magic. She currently has a full milk bottle in the morning and last thing at night - where on site would we be able to get milk? :thumbsup2

It depends what type of milk you want. I understand they only sell the UHT stuff at the train station and probably at the garage by the Santa Fe too.

Have you seen this great "DLP Visitors Guide to Milk" thread, which can also be found in the Useful Information sticky. :)

We were buying fresh milk in the shop at Cheyenne when our son was still dependant on it. I'm pretty sure the Petrol Stn outside Sante Fe sells fresh too.
If you have a car, there's also the Val d'Europe with the large supermarket (Auchan).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter