Military- where do we go for best rates online?

As far as booking more rooms with the military discount, I was told I can book a total of three rooms and the military member (or spouse) must be there at check in. I have not tried to book more than three rooms, but if you need more rooms than that I'd certainly call and speak with a CM to see if that would be possible. And remember, there is relatively a small number of rooms at each resort allotted for the military discount so you might need to be flexible about which resort you stay at.

Yes the salute tickets are your best bet for tickets, you can do a four day park hopper which would be your best bet price wise, however in 2016 you will be limited to 6 tickets again so you may not be able to get them for your whole extended family. Even if you cannot get the salute tickets for your extended family, you can still get a regular Disney ticket (any amount of days Disney sells) with a slight discount at SOG or at your base travel agency (if you have one). Now, of course that will not be as good of a deal as the salute tickets, but it is something if you need tickets for a large amount of people.

So the 4 day military salute tix will give me the best discount..but then it would only serve 2 of the 4 of my extended family. WHen you say military salute tix are these basic day tickets or hoppers?

All
So the 4 day military salute tix will give me the best discount..but then it would only serve 2 of the 4 of my extended family. WHen you say military salute tix are these basic day tickets or hoppers?

All MS tickets are either hoppers, water park and more, or for $30ish dollars more you get both hoppers and water parks. The MS ticket is not a basic, single park admission ticket.

All

All MS tickets are either hoppers, water park and more, or for $30ish dollars more you get both hoppers and water parks. The MS ticket is not a basic, single park admission ticket.

Ok so to book.. Military Rooms and dining plans for Disney are booked through Disney at their their travel line number (1-407 W Disney). or should I wait and get Tickets either through Disney or ITT.

also what is the military daily rate for a ticket? like if you ONLY wanted to go for ONE day. Is that even possible?

anyone know if there is a daily military rate for a ticket? say if we only wanted to go for one day? (instead of 3 day or 4 day)..

anyone know if there is a daily military rate for a ticket? say if we only wanted to go for one day? (instead of 3 day or 4 day)..

There is a military discount on tickets at your MWR, but it basically just saves you the tax; it's not really a discounted ticket.

If you go to steve's site, he does recommend a travel agent that deals with military families all the time and knows their stuff. If you want someone to help and to talk to, I'd call them.

How many people total are planning to go?

Where are you seeing $175 for a 3 day ticket? A base 3 days adult ticket is $275.

A 4 day park hopper with no discount would be $369 per person, so military is savings $192 per ticket.

so a 4 day hopper with military discount is $177???

There is a military discount on tickets at your MWR, but it basically just saves you the tax; it's not really a discounted ticket.

If you go to steve's site, he does recommend a travel agent that deals with military families all the time and knows their stuff. If you want someone to help and to talk to, I'd call them.

How many people total are planning to go?
3 possibly 4 families total. 3 are military, and one is not. Total of 19 people.

3 possibly 4 families total. 3 are military, and one is not. Total of 19 people.

If you have 3 military members, then you can get a total of 18 Salute tickets. That's the 4-day park hoppers for $177, but expect them to go up just a bit for 2016. That means you only need one more ticket. If you have any kids (9 yr and younger), buy the kid's 4-day hopper at your MWR.

so a 4 day hopper with military discount is $177???

Yes, considering a one day admission to the MK is $100 plus tax. We only needed 2 day tickets last October, but I went ahead and bought MS tickets because I saved like $75 a piece that way.

You can also get discounted park tickets at Undercover Tourist and at Shades of Green if you need more tickets than the 6. They are not as heavily discounted but at least it is not GATE PRICES.

Has anybody been successful in purchasing salute tickets for use after October 3 yet?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter