Military Tickets

Captn Jack Sparrow

Kungaloosh! - Adventurer Extraordinaire
does anyone have first hand experience at purchasing their tickets directly from Disney ticketing location?

I just found out that it will take 7-10 days if i order them through the local ITT.

thanks

does anyone have first hand experience at purchasing their tickets directly from Disney ticketing location?

I just found out that it will take 7-10 days if i order them through the local ITT.

thanks

Ticket Stickie on this Board.

(Much more info if you click the link and go there.)

Disney’s Armed Forces Salute 2009

Procedures and Purchasing

There are three sources available. Two of these sources are Shades of Green or many (but not all) MWR offices. These are not “live” tickets but must be activated. The advantage to purchasing these is that sales tax is not collected on the Companion Tickets.

The third source is Walt Disney World Park Ticket Offices (including TTC) and Guest Relations Offices (including DTD). Sales tax will be collected on any sales of Companion Tickets or upgrades. Note that these cannot be purchased at any Resort Lobby Concierge or online.

When activating tickets or purchasing at a WDW ticket location all members of the party must be present. The Complimentary Ticket may be done only once during the year. The Companion Tickets may only be activated or purchased one time during the year. For example, if a service member purchases only two Companion Tickets, additional ones cannot be purchased at a later time. And it is only one ticket per person.

thanks for the info everyone. I will be visiting SOG then no need to pay tax when i don't have too

...no need to pay tax when i don't have too

ObamaPensive.jpg

You really know how to DEPRESS a guy... ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter