Military Tickets - 6 Ticket Max Combined between DL & WDW?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sessmtx

Earning My Ears
I'm trying to figure out if the 6 ticket maximum is 6 per Disneyland and 6 per WDW, or is it combined? I've been to both Disneyland and WDW this year, looking to go to WDW again in a few weeks. I've only bought 3 Military Promotional tickets from WDW this year, but if I combined Disneyland and WDW I've reached the 6 max limit. I've googled but can't seem to find an answer. Thanks!!! :-)

Each military person allowed to purchase 6 tickets per year, not 6 per park. WDW passes are 4,5, and 6 day hoppers and Disneyland are 3 or 4 day hoppers.

Each military person allowed to purchase 6 tickets per year, not 6 per park. WDW passes are 4,5, and 6 day hoppers and Disneyland are 3 or 4 day hoppers.
I've always thought they were separate offers since one is at WDW, the other DL, and could therefore get 6 at each.

No, it's definitely 6 per park (land and world). We do it every year.
Well, someone screwed us over then. I bought 6 in June for our trip to Disneyland when we went with family and wanted just 2 for WDW in December, my husband was told he used his allotment at Disneyland earlier in the year. It was fine since I am a retired cast member and have a main gate, but Hollywood Studios is blocked out for me. I don’t care about Star Wars, but like other things there.

I agree. When I get mine I do believe it is 6 per year, your choice of park, but only 6.

“Disney Military Promotional Tickets”; doesn’t say “Disney World Military Promotional” or “Disneyland Military Promotional ”; so only 6 tickets total. Wish it were 6 at each 😊. But can still take advantage of the tax free tickets if you have already used up your 6!

sessmtx, I suggest you contact Shades of Green ticket office. They are experts at the rules and will tell you if you're eligible for more tickets. Some of the local itt offices might not know the correct answers. I know my experience is different than KerryCM, but we have bought 6 Military Salute tickets at Land AND 6 Military Salute tickets at World every year for the last 3 years.

I haven't personally tried both parks yet in the same year with the salute tickets, but I still believe it is 6 per park. I am aware that each offer says no more than six, but I interpret this differently. Also wouldn't just go solely on military base ticketing office advice. You have some varying opinions on here. Check out militarydisneytips.com, they have a lot of information on use of the tickets. Contact the ticket office at each park to hear and confirm it directly from where you have to actually use these.

The offers for Disney World and Disneyland are separate. We haven't done it recently but have purchased the tickets at both parks in one year. If your MWR tells you otherwise, order from SOG or buy direct at the parks, which will include tax....so SOG is better.

regards

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter