Military ticket question

brayner

Earning My Ears
Hi! I have a Grandfather that wants to buy tickets for his Grandchildren at the local base. He does not plan on going on the trip though. He says he has always bought tickets at the base and given to his grandchildren before. I read that HE must be present to activate the tickets at the park. Which is the best way for him to purchase tickets and give as gifts...or is there a way?

I believe this was a change made a few years ago. My sister ran into this problem so they are talking my mom along with them because it was cheaper to also pay for her ticket then pay gate price.

Everyone needs to go and activate the tickets with the military member/spouse.

i've only read in person activation by the service member is required for the Salute Tickets and not the general admission tickets. I suggest you call the Shades of Green or the MacDill AFB Ticket Office in Tampa to confirm.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter