1. Guest - Welcome to the new DIS Boards! I have created a forum on the tech support board to talk about any issues we are seeing and a thread to discuss new functionality - Alex

military salute offer/vent

Discussion in 'Disney Discount Codes and Rates' started by scottamy09, Jul 31, 2009.

1. scottamy09

scottamy09 Earning My Ears

I just found out that we don't qualify for the military salute offer because FI hasn't been active since 2007 (Reserves). So, even though he served twice in Fallujah, we don't meet the requirements. Not much of a military salute, if you ask me!

Sorry if that came off bad, but I'm not happy right now, as we have to rethink our entire honeymoon.

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. Mommytobree

Mommytobree Member

All he needs to have been is on "orders" at any point from 2008 on I believe. My dh is a reservist, but was on "orders" for a 1 week military trip to Key West, so we qualified. And FYI, they never asked to see his orders at the window, just his military ID. I had them with me, but they did not want them.