Military MNSSHP Tickets

Baron Hardup

Earning My Ears
I don't live near a military base and am afraid SOG may sell out of tickets for MNSSHP before we arrive for our trip. Is there a way to buy military tickets online or over the phone?

Last time I went to MVMCP I just got mine at the gate. I seem to recall that was the only place to get the military discount.

SOG doesn't handle the MNSSHP or MVMCP tickets. You can get them at the park gates or at the various guest services outlets in WDW, including 2 places in DTD. We bought our tickets at guest services in DTD when we first arrived for our last trip, about a week before we were going to the MNSSHP party. The DTD outlet in the Marketplace area was open 'til at least 11pm, maybe 11:30. So that's convenient hours. It's rare for the military ticket availability to sell out, since the dates are usually just in September. In 2012, on Oct 1st, WDW added 4 dates in October for military discount. But you can't count on that to happen again.

2012 ticket prices were announced in this forum on May 1st, 2012. Hope we will be hearing soon, with dates and prices for 2013.

SOG doesn't handle the MNSSHP or MVMCP tickets. You can get them at the park gates or at the various guest services outlets in WDW, including 2 places in DTD. We bought our tickets at guest services in DTD when we first arrived for our last trip, about a week before we were going to the MNSSHP party. The DTD outlet in the Marketplace area was open 'til at least 11pm, maybe 11:30. So that's convenient hours. It's rare for the military ticket availability to sell out, since the dates are usually just in September. In 2012, on Oct 1st, WDW added 4 dates in October for military discount. But you can't count on that to happen again.

2012 ticket prices were announced in this forum on May 1st, 2012. Hope we will be hearing soon, with dates and prices for 2013.

2013 dates/prices were released today :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter