Military Discounts

exmli03

Earning My Ears
Can anyone tell me where I can go to look for discount military tickets for Universal? I know that sometime last year there was a podcast done on all Military Discounts but I just find it.

Thanks for all your help.

We got a small discount for universal park to park tickets ($5 each) on their already cheapest by far prices from Orlandoattractions.com (I researched quite extensively!). As we are UK military I telephoned their office as they do a discount via the rewards4forces site.
Because we are UK military we don't get the tax free tickets from Disney but FYI when these tickets aren't offered Orlandoattractions are cheaper than any of the other companies including shades of green and they have far more options of tickets (we got 7 day hoppers and hoppers wuth fun days). We saved a fair amount of money overall, got brilliant customer service and real tickets with free shipping in 7 days.
It's worth phoning the US office to see if they do discounts too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter