• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Military Discount

My father in law is retired Navy and we've stay in 2009 at Coronado on the room discount with the salute to you tickets. Back then they offered 5 day passes. We went again renting a 2br DVC at Bay Lake Towers but still used the Salute to you tickets for 4 day tickets.

We have since bought into DVC but are out of points and my in laws want to go again with us. They can get the tickets, but does anyone know if they offer a discount for the art of animation resorts? We've considered getting two rooms side by side like we did at Coronado Springs in 2009, but I would love to check out the AOA resort.

I think that like any of the other promotions, availability is limited. I think it *can* be used at AOA, but whether there will be rooms available at that discount when you want to go is the sticking point. You'll just have to call to check availability. For example, when I booked my last trip, I wanted to stay at CSR and normally stay in a standard view room, however only water view was available with the discount, so that's what I chose.

They can get the tickets, but does anyone know if they offer a discount for the art of animation resorts? We've considered getting two rooms side by side like we did at Coronado Springs in 2009, but I would love to check out the AOA resort.

Disney has been offering discounts on the AOA suites but not on the Little Mermaid rooms. They don't need to offer discounts to fill the LM rooms.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter