Military discount tickets

Monagles

Earning My Ears
Where can we get the best military discount tickets? Our Navy family is headed to Disney World in three days (yeah!:cheer2: ), and we're not sure where to find the best deal on park hopper tickets. Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks!

I know you can buy them at the Shades of Green resort, the military resort on Disney property. But I'm not sure if you can buy them anywhere else, you might be able to. They have the discounted prices on at www.shadesofgreen.org

You can typically get them at your local rec office. And you can get them at Shades of Green. Compare the prices from the link above with your local rec office. I personally find my local rec office is a couple of dollars cheaper than SOG. However, if you want the stars and stripes (like the old length of stay), they are only available at Shades of Green. Be sure to bring your CAC card or they can't sell you the tickets.

Also if you're active duty check on Seaworld web site. Sometimes you get for free there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter